Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dug for three hours and found the secret to beating the Virginia red dirt with my machine!

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I dug for three hours and found the secret to beating the Virginia red dirt with my machine!

I dug for 5 hours today and got a great feel for All Metal Mode on my F75. I know y’all have high mineralization over there. Here average is low 80’s. Is that considered high and what’s your secret!!

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I shall post a new thread and give the secret away. Right now, I'm looking for Friday's find, a nice ladies silver ring, looking in the couch, in my pockets, on the floor if the cats got it. I lose stuff all the time, but I always find it. There are two items I had as a kid and lost and I'm still aggravated I lost them. One was a rock. The other a little hand blown glass boat.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I shall post a new thread and give the secret away. Right now, I'm looking for Friday's find, a nice ladies silver ring, looking in the couch, in my pockets, on the floor if the cats got it. I lose stuff all the time, but I always find it. There are two items I had as a kid and lost and I'm still aggravated I lost them. One was a rock. The other a little hand blown glass boat.

I’m starting to buy items I had as a kid that went and gone. Down here most lost every picture and old item in Katrina. I just bought this the other day. This is the exact TV I had on the side of my bed when I was a little boy. IMG_2137.JPG
The back my mother brought me home to teach me how to save.
My favorite pen as a boy ( K&B Drug store ) It was a huge local store chain in New Orleans)
IMG_2141.JPG

I don’t forget anything either.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, don't get me wrong, I forget lots. Like where I put my dad's old Chinese coin and the ring I just found the other day. I do set them down then bury them under something else.

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
the "I just lost it club" is a big one, I think I am a high ranking member of it.

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm still looking for the pretty sterling ring I found the other day. Did I put it in the refrigerator? I washed some coins this week. The ring is not valuable, however I wanted to post a pic of it.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
the "I just lost it club" is a big one, I think I am a high ranking member of it.

Wonder admitting to the problem would help.:laughing7:

There has been more than once I have been on a rant about loosing something, accusing somebody of sealing it-then it shows up.

Murphy is the biggest problem, I see something sitting in a certain spot, I can visualize something sitting there MANY TIMES and actually see it sitting there. Then I go get it and it's gone, Murphy's Law playing with me again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread