Ethics Question

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry that was an auto correct. He said he did have it. And wanted to meet up with me but was going to stop at a pawnshop because he believed it was worth more than $300. He said he needed the money for his family. Part of me feels like it was a scam but it was a local phone number I just don't get it. We wrote that one off along time ago. I think it was 38 g big omega bracelet. It was a sad day though realizing that thing was gone. Then that guy calling saying to have it but wanted more money than that for it.

mxh5891

Feb 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry that was an auto correct. He said he did have it. And wanted to meet up with me but was going to stop at a pawnshop because he believed it was worth more than $300. He said he needed the money for his family. Part of me feels like it was a scam but it was a local phone number I just don't get it. We wrote that one off along time ago. I think it was 38 g big omega bracelet. It was a sad day though realizing that thing was gone. Then that guy calling saying to have it but wanted more money than that for it.

Should have filed a police report after finding out what pawn shop had it. Then you could have gotten it back. I would have e claimed the guy who found it stole it from you.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am going with D. Buy the boots, keep the money & if the boots don't fit, you could donate them to goodwill. ( This would help me feel better about getting the $ 100.00 ! ). This is all assuming that you bought the boots for a decent price.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread