❎ SOLD ETRAC for V3i

OP
OP
paul7194

paul7194

Jul 23, 2010
I have had two Deuses one with a 9" and the other with an 11" and they were good machines.

shortcut

Apr 21, 2009
N.W. Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, XP Deus, MXT ALL Pro, Racer, T2 and Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good answer, when you answered why should you have to explain. Get what you want and don't let others influence what you spend your money on. V3i is an excellent machine as is the Etrac, Deus, F75, T2, etc...

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not trying to be smart but why do I need to explain why?

Why do you need to ask why he needed to ask why? (Insert infinite loop)

Seriously though, maybe he has one or both of those detectors and is curious what sparked you to make the switch. Before I bought my Etrac, I did debate on going with a V3i, but the huge amount of settings on it turned me away. Now I am content with my Deus.

Amos Moses

May 12, 2014
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E trac - Irish
White's TRX
White's M6 (SOLD)
White's V3i (SOLD)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a V3i, and am currently trading it for an Irish Etrac... I don't even know how the Minelab will act, but I'm certain that It'll be better than the V... I sure hope it works out for you, PS: I've been a White's guy from the beginning (Still hate it).

OP
OP
paul7194

paul7194

Jul 23, 2010
I don't know why I am even replying to this but since 1970 I have used almost every brand of detector made including a couple of Etracs made in Irland and some that were not and I could never tell the difference no matter where they were put together. I have had the CTX3030 and think it is very good also. I just have fun using all the different detectors that are out there. By the way this is not my first V3i either and probably won't be my last so I know what I am getting into. It's just all about enjoying the hobby for me.

I had a V3i, and am currently trading it for an Irish Etrac... I don't even know how the Minelab will act, but I'm certain that It'll be better than the V... I sure hope it works out for you, PS: I've been a White's guy from the beginning (Still hate it).

ryan.reading.50

Jan 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interested

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread