Etrac strikes again

how u do n

Dec 21, 2008
in my own little world :)
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Minlab E-Trac Garrett Pinpointer
Hi guys
the rain that had stopped me from swing the coil all morning finally stopped while I was at work so, after work I had about an hour or so that I was able to sneak out and still learn my Etrac. I parked my truck walked into the field and remembered that last time I was
here I got a gold ring and a turquoise silver ring.
I popped on the head phones turned on the Etrac and, did the quick noise cancel
took 2 steps and got a nice high tone. The numbers read 15/29 but, was mixed with
some junk tones and numbers. After reading all the posts in both forums I thought
why not lets see what this was. I pinpointed it and cut a nice square plug about 5 inches and laid back the soil. Right there in the middle of the plug was a pull tab and,
the end of the silver bracelet. I did not think it was a whole bracelet I thought it was just the end of one that had been cut by the mower. As I started to pull I see that it went into the side of the hole more. Now, being careful with my knife I opened the holes more and the entire bracelet fell out. :o
Brushing the dirt off the end I read 925 Italy. How cool the 1st target of the day
starts off where I left off the other night ::) I have the new 6" coil on the Etrac and am going SLOW and, digging all sorts of targets that I know are junk "just in case" lol
When I get to the end of my line I turn and head towards the garbage can to unload
all of my junk lol. About half way to the can I get a nice strong high tone and dig the
silver spoon. :P
I had just got it out of the plug and my wife shows up with our dogs to play ball. Not wanting to spoil future trips lol I put the Etrac away and went and played ball. Those brownie points are hard to earn and, we need to take them anytime we can right guys lol
Well time to head out thank you for reading here is the pic of the spoon and,
the silver bracelet. Man I love my Etrac lol
hh dan

Attachments

• silver spoon.jpg
    silver spoon.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used