eureka!!I found 1st gold!!!

paleoheadhunter

Sep 24, 2005
Well I should thank Bavarianmike for the good luck on my other posting a couple days ago.I started out at the WWII beach as I now call it because of the ammo,got some more .45 cal. bullets.When I left there I made a last chance stop at a more public beach and found these all together.They all have 14K all over them,but the diamond earring has got to be fake since the metal is magnetic.I can't see anyone putting real diamonds in a steel earring.Anyway thanks Bavarianmike for your prediction and your right..THE WIFE DON'T MIND THAT I GO BACK!!

Attachments

• 1st gold.jpg
    1st gold.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 635
Upvote 0

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ! WTG

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW rm!!!

Awesome finds!!!!

Congrats!

Nana ;)

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
Glad to see you getting some GREAT finds!
WOOHOO! ;D :D ;D
Got to say its encoraging to see it is out there and able to be found!
HH
Gigi ;)

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
And what first gold it was! If the earring is stamped 14K, you might want to look at the metal holding the stone as gold. A lot of times the post will be made of surgical steel to prevent infections.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweeeeeeet!!!!! gotta love that first gold. mine was a 10 kt ring with a low quality diamond and two colored stones. when I found it in my sand scoop I did a little dance. congrats.

ashdigger

May 29, 2005
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Congrats on you're first gold.. I'm like Willie I think we all do a little dance on Gold... keep it up!!

Steve...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread