Eureka

dirtwrench

Tenderfoot
Feb 23, 2009
I am looking at a brand new minelab eureka detector, someone is selling it for her brother.
Kinda on the fence is this a good all around detector ? any good for the AZ desert for gold ?
Think I can get a pretty good deal, looks like they bought a ton of stuff, dry washer,
detector, highbanker, just trying to unload it.

Thanks
Dirtwrench

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
dirtwrench said:
I am looking at a brand new minelab eureka detector, someone is selling it for her brother.
Kinda on the fence is this a good all around detector ? any good for the AZ desert for gold ?
Think I can get a pretty good deal, looks like they bought a ton of stuff, dry washer,
detector, highbanker, just trying to unload it.

Thanks
Dirtwrench
There is some good videos on youtube for it......... A lot of hunters will say it is great and a lot will say it is not good...........But you will hear that about just any detector... I had the old one the 16000 it was a good detector......... It will find small gold...........I have seen this asked here before both here and down in gold prospecting and never did see a lot of answers here on it.......

OP
OP
D

dirtwrench

Tenderfoot
Feb 23, 2009
Hey Keppy, I also have read good and bad about the eureka.

Just thinking if I could get it for a good price I would like to try it out.

But most feedback seems to be they are a hard to run, wont find gold ect.

I am going to see what they want for it, I am buying a dry washer from them today.

Thanks

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
dirtwrench said:
Hey Keppy, I also have read good and bad about the eureka.

Just thinking if I could get it for a good price I would like to try it out.

But most feedback seems to be they are a hard to run, wont find gold ect.

I am going to see what they want for it, I am buying a dry washer from them today.

Thanks
Yes if you get a good price for it buy it....... I would ....... I don't see were they would be hard to run they are just about turn on and hunt........... Very easy..... And people do find gold with them......... small gold ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread