🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, lately detecting has been a bit rough. Permission hasn't come by lately as easy as it did early on for me. My past few outings haven't been quite post worthy so yesterday I put my mind to getting permission for a new spot today. I remembered a real nice customer I had when I had my construction business. She owns a "Sears kit home" built in 1929. apparently sears used to sell packages to build entire homes. anyway, I just happen to be friends w/her on FB so I messaged her for permission and no surprise she said yes. I got up nice and early and got the gear packed up, only to walk outside to this: Photo11120756.jpg 30 degrees and SNOW! . I thought Oh well Im going anyway. I got to her house which had about an inch or more of snow on the ground and went to work. heres my clad take for the day: Photo11121213.jpg a little under $2. thought the heart charm was silver until I flipped it over and saw the two miserable words on back: Photo11121214_1.jpg My "small victory" was the 7 wheats and 1956 roosie!, Photo11121215.jpg my first silver in well over a month!, as the season Is winding down, I hope to get out a couple more times, Im still waiting for my "cornfield of dreams" to be cut, I KNOW there are more LCs waiting in there for me!. thanks for looking and HH!!

Upvote 6

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds! Ya what's a little snow when you want to do some MD'ing! Looks like one of the dimes met the lawn mower.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes it gets a bit depressing when the finds/permissions/etc slow up or stop. Many have given up this hobby as a fool's errand on much less reason. (I'm still not sure it isn't. ;) )

I'm sure you already know this, but every now and then a reminder helps. Go for the enjoyment of going, first. After that, anything found is gravy. It's not a sprint. ;)

Very nice finds!

detroitdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 26, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett gtax 1000,Garrett ace 250, Technetics delta
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not to bad, the white stuff sucks, we got a little bit last night here in Michigan.

Greylock

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Western MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone goes into a slump but you just keep going and you'll bounce back. 30 degrees and snow was what I had to deal with today. That coil sure gets heavy fast with the snow build up.

SoCalBeachScanner

Aug 17, 2013
Coastal Orange County, CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
Yup! I would say your addicted ... 30-degrees with snow on the ground ... GOOD JOB!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread