Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Camp Security was built in the summer of 1781 on a 280-acre farm that had been acquired by the colonists. The first prisoners housed there were troops who served under British Gen. John Burgoyne at the Battle of Saratoga in New York in 1777. A few months later, Burgoyne’s troops were joined by British soldiers captured during the Battle of Yorktown. "

"The camp housed several thousand troops, some accompanied by their wives and children. Some prisoners started cottage industries, making belt buckles, spoons, pins and other items, and selling them to locals. Other prisoners were hired out as farmhands to local farmers."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/e...pennsylvania-we-finally-found-it/ar-AA13uFJ3?

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well maybe they found it. From what I've seen so far in the short video the busted pottery and glass might only be just a trash heap that could have been thrown there by anyone living during those times and later.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well maybe they found it. From what I've seen so far in the short video the busted pottery and glass might only be just a trash heap that could have been thrown there by anyone living during those times and later.
I guess after scraping and looking at dirt in the field for many years-those busted up shards look really promising.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread