Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Low tide tim and I hit the lane just before 4PM today

Surfgod must have gotten my coil signature mixed up – maybe - he dropped many rings on me today, but all were earrings – maybe the armorall sent out the wrong vibs

Did snag one gold one and a bracelet that could pass for gold or brass – could not even manage one junk ring----------------like the professor said, a dawg has he day and now I read this

don't you start "postin" like them other Hollywooders (

I wonder - pretty good

Anyway

Tim and I only saw two other hunter all day – va beach ron was P I ing today and old buddy rick was out

It was a nice day and low tide tim snagged two of the nices gold rings I have ever seen in some time and loaded with ice and

B U T

We could not get the green light to come on. Both rings were super nice nitros. 1 was at least a 6 piller one……………..man what a ticket………………..both gold - this is good

Good luck

The spin

O7301.jpg

O7302.jpg

O7303.jpg

O7304.jpg

O7305.jpg

O7306.jpg

O7307.jpg

O7308.jpg

O730TEST.jpg

O730NUT.jpg

Attachments

• O730TEST-sm.jpg
    O730TEST-sm.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 417
Upvote 0

tb

Mar 24, 2005
You all did good. I put in at 46th, because that was the closest parking I could find, and worked down to 42nd. Loads of PI junk, one pair of sunglasses, and 8 Cents. Probably go further South next time.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice pic's Gravedigger. I got skunked today.

Sandman

R

realmhunter

Nice haul.. Sorry about the ring..no dice. Keep up the good work..RH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread