Excalibur 2 battery pod mAh options new battery cells

treasure diver ct

Mar 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, I have tried searching around but couldn't find a solid answer, I have an excalibur 2 battery pod that's died on me. I will be repacking with new cells.

Iv removed the cells and have noticed components are from Rs, seeing as they deal in my country I'm looking at getting cells from them but their parts list has so many options

Iv seen I'm able to use 1200 mAh rated cells but have options ranging from 1000 to 11000 mAh. I'm refering to MiNH cells.

Would I be able to use cells rated at 2600 and up? Or could this cause damage to my machine.

So far the difference I found was charging times and longer operating times.

Thanks in advance

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the mHh rating is now much juice the battery holds. The more it holds the longer it will last between chargers and the longer it will take to charge. Make sure whatever you use does not exceed your chargers capability.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can buy a 1600 mah NiMh battery brand new for your battery pod for $59.95 from Kellco....

OP
OP
treasure diver ct

treasure diver ct

Mar 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TH, I can get the pods here or imported but they cost 180 dollars, import duties are up at the moment 35% is added to the price of whatever I bring in aswell as handling charges

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you need the pod or just the battery, I thought you just needed the battery.

OP
OP
treasure diver ct

treasure diver ct

Mar 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TH I just need the battery cells, I'll take a look on Kellyco now, thanks for the help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread