Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! Very nice relics.You guys are hard core tough to be diggin in that! Love the pics.

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awsome digs and yes ya are hard core.. But I do admire the determination of the hobby I would do the same except we do not get snow around Alabama :icon_thumright:

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
Amazing digs man !! You guys did an excellent job !! Beautiful pieces you got there.

-Tx

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds and awesome displays! In Russia, you are hard core, I think I could keep up with you, LOL. Is that a bayonet or a sword by the helmet? HH, Mike

g-olden years

Silver Member
Nov 10, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Wonderful objects,and there must be a lot of history behind them! I admire your frames with photos of yourselves, forest or meadow showing behind the actual objects you found. I may copy that idea for my favorite discoveries! Also, I like your frames with the sand or dirt behind objects. Thanks for the photos! Andi

OP
OP
Stas

Stas

Jan 13, 2010
Bavaria Mike said:
Awesome finds and awesome displays! In Russia, you are hard core, I think I could keep up with you, LOL. Is that a bayonet or a sword by the helmet? HH, Mike
The Finnish bayonet-knife Fiskars

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Wow!!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures, and letting me enjoy them in my living room right here in the middle of the US.

It is a life dream of mine to dig WWII stuff like you have been. Again, thank you for sharing!!!!!

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What memories ... were wrong.
Long live Liberty ! :wink:

OP
OP
Stas

Stas

Jan 13, 2010
I am very glad that you liked my photos. If to whom it is interesting, can look at our photos from places of excavation, and photos of finds here:

becky21b

Jul 12, 2010
Santa Cruz, Ca
those are really nice videos and finds... I really enjoyed th music on the first video! man his voice is amazing, wish I could understand what he is saying! lol but you really don't need to know what he is saying, it just sounds nice.... who is it?

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great hunt.....in a great country. I, too, hunt out of the U.S.......I am in S. Korea.....history here measured in
the thousands of years. So, I always love to see posts from other places in our world.
Looks pretty cold where you are. Be careful, as some of those finds might be near other stuff that goes "boom!"
Don't want that to happen to the two of you. Good hunting, fellow-THers. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Stas

Stas

Jan 13, 2010
becky21b said:
those are really nice videos and finds... I really enjoyed th music on the first video! man his voice is amazing, wish I could understand what he is saying! lol but you really don't need to know what he is saying, it just sounds nice.... who is it?
In the first song it is sung опогибшем the soldier. The song is called: "Take an overcoat have gone home". Alexey Pokrovsky sings.

OP
OP
Stas

Stas

Jan 13, 2010
hikeinmts said:
Great hunt.....in a great country. I, too, hunt out of the U.S.......I am in S. Korea.....history here measured in
the thousands of years. So, I always love to see posts from other places in our world.
Looks pretty cold where you are. Be careful, as some of those finds might be near other stuff that goes "boom!"
Don't want that to happen to the two of you. Good hunting, fellow-THers. :thumbsup:
Thanks! History of South Korea very rich, and I am assured there is what to look. Shells, bombs, we find a pomegranate much and if to work accurately, they don't represent the big danger. The main thing not to assort and not to throw in fire.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds :icon_thumleft: my wife's family is from the Ukraine after the war they moved here to New York grand parents also they used to tell me of the terrible war over there and the harsh winters in the 1940,s , holding that artillery shell in the video you hardcore !!! :laughing7: Good hunting :thumbsup: Jim

Большие находки :icon_thumleft: мое wife' семья s от Украин после того как война они двинула здесь к grand parents нью-йорка также они использовала для того чтобы сказать мне ужасного войны сверх там и суровых зим в 1940, s, держа тот артиллерийский снаряд в видео вы закоренелый!!! :laughing7: Хорошее звероловство :thumbsup: Джим

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread