Excel Help

TCOZY13

Aug 10, 2011
OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys! Im adding my totals for 2011 and wrapping them. I want to increase volume for 2012, I was hoping someone could give me tips on a good Excel format. Tips would be appreciated or if someone has a good model they would email me please PM your email address. Thanks! Happy Hunting and Happy New Years.

Upvote 0

Ridgewalker

Tenderfoot
Jan 10, 2011
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Kevo_DFX sent me a nice Excel spreadsheet last year for keeping track of totals and current value. Still using it.
Can't attach it right now but will check in later.

conpewter

Aug 17, 2010
Illinois
I'd like to get a copy of a good excel sheet as well, would help me keep totals for this year (though I'm still busy with house projects, so my volume is very low right now)

Thanks!

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See this. I do not put a price becuase it changes but I have all else including weight in T OZ

DE

Attachments

• Excel.png
    Excel.png
    119 KB · Views: 331

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
It is very simple to have a look up in excel- This lookup will automatically search the Website of your choice and pull the silver price off of it for you- This way your silver price is always up to date! Thats what i did-
N8

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
n8dagr8345 said:
It is very simple to have a look up in excel- This lookup will automatically search the Website of your choice and pull the silver price off of it for you- This way your silver price is always up to date! Thats what i did-
N8

+1

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you want value you can just add another column to multiple spot* ozT, but ounces is the most important to keep track of.

OP
OP
TCOZY13

TCOZY13

Aug 10, 2011
OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys! I got two excels, both are awesome! Thanks again.

OP
OP
TCOZY13

TCOZY13

Aug 10, 2011
OH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure thing delta! Once I get home Ill send them!

chinman

Jan 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
i put one together that lets you enter your searches by denomination then see your results by a date range, with prices based on coin weight and entered spot value. if you want a copy send me an email. corey.hinman at gmail

Attachments

• crh.JPG
    crh.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 726

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread