Excellent Service from Big Boys Hobbies

Midwest Murph

Oct 30, 2010
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Fisher 1235-X
With a recently renewed interest in the hobby and a bit more purchasing power than I once had, I decided it was finally time to upgrade my old Fisher 1235-X (which has served me well for many years). After exchanging a few emails with Bart on Sunday afternoon, I ordered a Fisher F75 SE and Pistol Probe from Big Boys Hobbies. The package was on my front porch by lunchtime on Tuesday! I can't say enought about Bart's responsiveness and fast shipping. He offers great pricing and it excellent to deal with.

The 1235-X won't be retired, however, as this will allow me and my son to hunt together. That will be the biggest return on the investment.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
With a recently renewed interest in the hobby and a bit more purchasing power than I once had, I decided it was finally time to upgrade my old Fisher 1235-X (which has served me well for many years). After exchanging a few emails with Bart on Sunday afternoon, I ordered a Fisher F75 SE and Pistol Probe from Big Boys Hobbies. The package was on my front porch by lunchtime on Tuesday! I can't say enought about Bart's responsiveness and fast shipping. He offers great pricing and it excellent to deal with.

The 1235-X won't be retired, however, as this will allow me and my son to hunt together. That will be the biggest return on the investment.

Glad I could help! Holler anytime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread