Excited to share some hunts!

GetTreasureHunting

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I am excited to join the Treasurenet community. It should be fun to hear about everyone's hunts and share some tips. I have been treasure hunting for years and am excited to continue treasure hunting as well as hiding a few treasures! I plan to hide treasures all over the US soon and have already hidden the first. Watch my video and see if you can find it:

Thanks, and I plan to share more soon!

Chris

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

OP
OP
G

GetTreasureHunting

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vpnavy, thanks for the tip and for your service! We owe our freedome to men and women like you!

OP
OP
G

GetTreasureHunting

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the warm welcome Smalltowngirl13 and River Rat. I look forward to getting to know you both better!

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2013
NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome chris :hello:

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Welcome and good luck from N. Mississippi.

OP
OP
G

GetTreasureHunting

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome rook3434 and newgoldfinger. I look forward to getting to know you both better.

OP
OP
G

GetTreasureHunting

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know we are down to the last two weeks of our campaign for our online hunt and to give an update on the real life hunt. So far the treasure remains hidden but some searchers seem to be figuring out some of the clues so who knows how much longer the chest will remain hidden. I am really hoping that someone from TreasureNet finds it as the community here has been really great. Good luck to all of you that have been searching for the treasure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions