Excitement when I finally found Jewelry in my Scoop!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Beach crowded with people,so decided to hunt the dry sand area,,near the walkway..Heard a small tone,started digging,tone disappear :icon_scratch:I knew that tone was there b/c I heard it,so started moving around the sand & dug again,scoop,shake & in my scoop I see this nice silver heart @ first I thought it was a TIFFANY,but no just a silver heart with writings Shelby:sad smiley::I was so excited:headbang: photo-22.JPG

Upvote 0

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations, and Big Gold is coming!!!!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats

I got a little heart like that the other day but it was a liitle kids junk one.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice goin' on the heart pendant, Kiana!

Lorraine

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Kiana...Nice little locket. :hello2::hello2::hello2:............. From hefting it ... it seems to be heavier than silver. I couldn't see any markings but possibly there's something ultra small engraved somewhere. I'm of the opinion, based on heft, that it could possibly be white gold or platinum.

I went back there after the crowds thinned out but only got clad .. enough to make it fun. Oh that earring I wanted to show you was laying on the seat in my car...so I didn't lose it.

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good on you ! I bet that got your hart pumping.

N2CU

Feb 13, 2011
Orchard Park, Western NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher F70, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"just" a silver heart. Ha! Man, things have been slow for me at my favorite beach, I'd l-o-v-e finding a piece of good jewelry right about now. Congrats!

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still waiting for my first piece of jewelry. Good for you! that's gotta be a confidence builder.

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm still waiting for my first piece of jewelry. Good for you! that's gotta be a confidence builder.
Thanks,Bill I have faith you will find your first piece..You have 2 good detector's,,I was so excited & yet so Humbled:noteworthy:

It's a wonderful feeling!!!!!

HH--Kiana

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Kiana...Nice little locket. :hello2::hello2::hello2:............. From hefting it ... it seems to be heavier than silver. I couldn't see any markings but possibly there's something ultra small engraved somewhere. I'm of the opinion, based on heft, that it could possibly be white gold or platinum.

I went back there after the crowds thinned out but only got clad .. enough to make it fun. Oh that earring I wanted to show you was laying on the seat in my car...so I didn't lose it.
I'm glad you found it,at least you got some clad's b/c that sure was a lot of sun bather's out there,for sure i thought you might get something good!!
I work 6 days this week,but come Wednesday,,I'm going early to the areas we talked about & then later to other beaches,,can't wait:hello2:

Glad to have a hunting buddy,it was fun trading machine's,,,your Deus is a good machine

HH--Kiana

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread