explorer se and t2 as a combo

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only if if those are the 2 you are set on im not goin to try and change ur mind or say this or that is better im sure u have done ur research & this is what you came up with my only suggestion to ad is if u like the t2 you may want to look at a t2se Same thing but added modes with the se

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks but this is just what I'm thinking.What I like to do is detect in woods till ticks come out and stuff grows in, then I move to parks and stuff like that.In the woods you need something light that goes deep cause you also got to get to the spot you want to detect.It would be nice if you could get a unit that would fold up like the atx. Parks on the other hand are a little easier, something with dept and good in trash.I also considered v3i in stead of explorer. If the price was right. Price is a factor don't want etrac cause there is talk of a new one coming out. I no the explorer se is the one before the etrac so it has to be simaler except etrac is more stable and I do have at pro. A lot of people around use ace 250 here so that is where the explorer comes in my type of detecting is50/50 so need to detectors. Also my mind isn't made up .feed back is nice but hard to get.l looked at minelabs 3030,etrac, explorers. Whites m6 , dfx ,mxt ,v3i.fishers, f75,cz3d. Tesoro outlaw,vaq,cort,cabola. , also deuse . blistool and some others. I would buy new with warranties .

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks but this is just what I'm thinking.What I like to do is detect in woods till ticks come out and stuff grows in, then I move to parks and stuff like that.In the woods you need something light that goes deep cause you also got to get to the spot you want to detect.It would be nice if you could get a unit that would fold up like the atx. Parks on the other hand are a little easier, something with dept and good in trash.I also considered v3i in stead of explorer. If the price was right. Price is a factor don't want etrac cause there is talk of a new one coming out. I no the explorer se is the one before the etrac so it has to be simaler except etrac is more stable and I do have at pro. A lot of people around use ace 250 here so that is where the explorer comes in my type of detecting is50/50 so need to detectors. Also my mind isn't made up .feed back is nice but hard to get.l looked at minelabs 3030,etrac, explorers. Whites m6 , dfx ,mxt ,v3i.fishers, f75,cz3d. Tesoro outlaw,vaq,cort,cabola. , also deuse . blistool and some others. I would buy new with warranties .

Ya i know exactly what ur saying ur hunting style sounds alot like the Same as i do, if folding id consider a dues xp folds,lightest thing out there,awesome in iron,lighting fast,no wires to catch bushes or trees when ur goin into the Woods, I Did have a v3i with the sunray an aray of assorted coils it does very well buy to get to the point of it being well it has a decent learning Curve because of its abilities, also I used it in the deep Woods it was fine if it wasnt more then 4 hrs any more you start to feel the weight, now the f75ltd is what im using now & id take it over the v3i its faster,lighter,more balances,buy then again there no where near the Same kind or even in the Same catagory ya know, its if I was to go by how you detect becsuse it sounds very close to the way I do out in the Woods & out there is nothing yo sneeze at its a work out, so my first choice would be the deus xp, then the Fisher f75ltd tied, with the minelab se pro but leaning more towards the Fisher

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did consider deues, was worried about the newness of it plus the coil is expensive.don't no how I would feel about banging it around on stuff.I can't find a ton of stuff on it either and also I seen videos on it with people putting bigger coils on it which sometimes means dept issues.The price tag ouch.It does seem like what Im looking for my style of detecting. I was wondering why you still dont own one if you don't mined.I did try the f75 for a short time, I think it was one with issues, also thought of the f75ltd, but thought I get a better deal with the t2

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did consider deues, was worried about the newness of it plus the coil is expensive.don't no how I would feel about banging it around on stuff.I can't find a ton of stuff on it either and also I seen videos on it with people putting bigger coils on it which sometimes means dept issues.The price tag ouch.It does seem like what Im looking for my style of detecting. I was wondering why you still dont own one if you don't mined.I did try the f75 for a short time, I think it was one with issues, also thought of the f75ltd, but thought I get a better deal with the t2

Ya i hear ya on worries of the deus I had my own like what if battery wouldnt work or stopped workin well the charge lasts incredibly Long time & what I Did is I bought a emergency charger that runs off 1 aa battery & plugs right into whichever you want to charge, now the other issue I had was the Same I thought I had to be overly careful but no u can use it just like any other machine out there it is strong, depth I had a 13'' coil ehh i liked the 9" more i was digging relics,coins no problem at 9"+ on items there are variables aswell that get depth u also have to understand the machine & its options the coil I wanted to try was the 11" never got to
Yes the earlier f75's like other machines had there issues but they have come over that, ur right on with gettin a better deal on t2 but the f75 there very very close in options the f75ltd has a couple more backlight for 1 if ur out in the Woods darl out there.
Oh and id still have it I recently had to start completley over with every bit of my detecting gear probe,trowel,pouches,coils,detectors, my Atpro with its coils,& my deus xp with its extras all got stolen right around christmas time so its been rough no job but worked out some trades with stuff I do alot of bartering & ill get it all back hopefully fingers crossed my stuff wilp be found definetly not gonna let it rear me away from my favorite hobby

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can make you a deal on a new combo of the two... Minelab recently discontinued the SE Pro,but here are a few left... They will be sold out real soon.

Let me know if I can help. :)

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From actual experience fortbed bedford detectors keith, is a stand up guy who will give you a great deal no bs & stands by what he sells I have bought a detector & some other items from him with absolutly no regrets if I had more Cash id buy more lol

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info. I will do some more research on deues . I still have sometime left,snow bound right now.and I will give him a call when I decide what to buy. Sorry about your lost unfortunately with the popularity of this hobby, people no they can make some quick cash.That's what I worries about when I'm doing a night hunt,there's some shady characters out there.I usually keep one ear open .boy this spelling thing here is driving me crazy. Well thanks again.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a problem hope i was able to help some, & ya there are alot of crazies out there I keep an eye always open & now carry concealed aswell, do some research there are also deus companies in the u.s so if if you ever had to send ur machine in u dont have to worry about shipping over seas, any other questions im sure Keith could help ya he uses them & sells so knows the ins & outs good luck

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christooo ,I watched some stuff and have to admit they are quite impressive it being so light an all.Was wondering about the head phones and if they affect the deus or is it a preference or something with hearing.also there's batteries in three things. It does seem like it could solve my problem of two detectors though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread