May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At this point of the year we take risks & try the unknown/untried fields. The ones that have nothing going for them in terms of them coming up blank on our research. This way we can either cross them off the list or sniff out a random site/hot spot.

We spent 2 hours 15 minutes on 2 wheat stubble fields which had a fair amount of snow & it was so water logged it was like marshland.

Nothing exciting to report. Other than the owner told us about another huge farm area we could do, so the researching will start on this.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 223
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    191.3 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 6
Those items have age to them,Could be a few keepers in the area. Good luck with your new area.

HH John

Cool! I like the toy jeep. Wish you lots of luck, and thanks for sharing!

Those items are old by our standards so If it were me, I'd go back one more time at least. I'll bet you find something good there! Tennessee digger

Heck, you found a whole jeep. Not too many can claim that! Keep looking until you find either a half track or a Sherman.
Good luck on the new field. Hope there's something good.

Those items are old by our standards so If it were me, I'd go back one more time at least. I'll bet you find something good there! Tennessee digger

The conditions were far too bad for us to right them off the list & if choice is limited & conditions better we will return. Meanwhile we have other 'unknowns' to test.

You are right, there are often good things in the worst fields, it just depends on how much spare time you have to slog/grid it out.

Exploring is half of the fun some time. I have to hit the woods before the ticks and snakes get too thick.

I really like that copper alloy mount .. maybe 18th century?
you make an effort to go hunting with snow. :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
I really like that copper alloy mount .. maybe 18th century?
you make an effort to go hunting with snow. :icon_thumleft:

Yeap 18th C Furniture piece

Great finds, congratulations. I like that your Jeep has a hole in the right front seat, where the little plastic soldier driver would sit (be plugged into the seat) on YOUR side of the pond! Fun stuff. Sub

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back