Eyeballed a copper and one great set of legs!

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....after a grueling night shift where I found out I was going to be in charge of the shift (might be a long haul youz) it was time for a brief nap before going to hockey and becoming that super hero " the Human Pylon" and let me tell you me son I lived up to the name getting run over a few times by freight trains, zambonis and a funny little fellow wearing a blue maple leaf on his jersey. We was crushed, pounded, defeated and royally toasted.

Feeling the agony of defeat I headed to pick up Marie after having a shower and washing the "smell of defeat" from my ancient body . Exiting the rink I eyeballed a penny on the ground! Keep my nose to the ground. All counts. Getting up on wobbly knees I then eyeballed one great set of legs!
002.jpg

Think they belonged to Tinker-bell (was hoping that she would grant me one wish..... to be the next Sidney Crosby) and I didn't tell Marie what I had eyeballed least there be more aching body parts..................come on spring!

Upvote 0

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Leslie, you never just have a normal day like everyone else. Aren't you getting a little too old for those brutal contact sports? HH, Quindy.

spitfire55

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2008
Fresno, CA.
Detector(s) used
(Whites) MXT, MXT PRO, SURF PRO/PI and COINMASTER 5500/D, (Fisher) GOLDBUG. AT PRO(Garrett), CTX 3030(Mine Lab).
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread