swhite393

Greenie
Mar 10, 2013
South Lyon, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro and Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I got my F2 yesterday. I couldn't wait to put it together and test it out. I practiced with a few objects in my living room then my 12 year old son and I headed to the local park. I was very happy with how light it is and the ease in learning through machine. My son got into the hunt and us really excited about going out again.

We only found .73 in pennies, dimes and quarters (nothing old). We also learned what pull tabs sound like as well as misc trash. We had a great time.....what a wonderful way to spend time with my son. And the F2 is now officially paying for itself :)

I can't wait to go out again. Thanks to everyone who posts on this forum...it made my learning curve less steep.

Steve in Michigan

Upvote 0

FranM65

Greenie
Mar 10, 2013
Outside of Detroit.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Steve! Great finds on your first time out! I'm a newbie also, you'll love it here, a lot of knowledge from everyone and everybody is very friendly! Where about in Michigan are you?

Fran

FranM65

Greenie
Mar 10, 2013
Outside of Detroit.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sterling Heights here, is that far from where your at? I just moved here a year ago, so I'm still trying to find my bearings lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread