F5 and nel-coils

snokid

Feb 2, 2013
Troy, MI
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, Garrett GTA350, minelab e-trac, minelab Excalibur II, minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive so heard the same on those coils been wanting one myself, as far as my choice of coil its gotta go to the sef line I got 3 for my v3i & there awesome I think there better then the dd line in lots of ways. Good luck in either ur coil search or new machine u should ad a v3i whites If u like to change options everything u can think of & more is adjustable,or a super light weight,super fast deus xp both awesome machines good luck bud

dustytrails123

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a nels big 15x17 on an ace350 ...couldnt stand it for my type of hunting poor target separation and not even close to any 50 % added depth as claimed if you can try before you buy it

Opie

Aug 27, 2013
Primary Interest:
Other
I just got my NEL SharpShooter Coil in the mail today!!! This will go on my Fisher F-2 I tried this same set up a friend of mine has a couple months ago, and it sold me so much I have the NEL Hunter coil ordered for my Discovery 2200 as well. I found it made the F2 act like a completely different machine as far as the separation and targeting speed. I was first shown the NEL coils being used on a Fisher F-5 and it was very impressive. Take the time to find the correct settings because it all changes using these coils. Its worth it I believe. A great contact for information on these coils is Gold Digger Metal Detectors I believe their the US supplier.

OP
OP
snokid

snokid

Feb 2, 2013
Troy, MI
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, Garrett GTA350, minelab e-trac, minelab Excalibur II, minelab Excalibur
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that's where I'm going to buy one from I have talked to ron and he's waiting on the f5 coils...
this is going to drive me nuts ground is going to freeze before I can try one out.
You know sitting in the house looking out the window at all the fluffy white crap covering the yard. things just start appearing to make sense... If I only had the super machine I could double my gold intake.. sitting on the beach right after a noreaster having rings just laying on top of the sand. Hitting the local parks and not finding any pull tabs....
oh um sorry drifted off...
most likely going to do both in the long run coil for f5 and new detector for spring.... just don't let the wife know I didn't have it all along.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread