F75 DE ,BC, AND BP PROCESS COMPARED TO THE EQUINOX.

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
EMI is a factor in these test. If anyone wants to send me the latest f75 to test I will pay shipping both ways. I test the f75 with high gain and low gain and the three process modes are looked at too. I run the Nox in park 2 with recovery on 5 and iron bias at 2..

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There's no way DST is turned on in that video. I'm no fan boy I've just never seen my f75 That crazy with the shielding on.

I was actually going to ask if I could send my machine down to you to go through the garden as I think it's a good one. I don't BP but it still seems to hit pretty deep. That Nox smashes those deep silvers though.....gotta love it.

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video. I like how well the NOX handles the EMI. A BIG plus for the machine.

OP
OP
Calabash Digger

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's no way DST is turned on in that video. I'm no fan boy I've just never seen my f75 That crazy with the shielding on.

I was actually going to ask if I could send my machine down to you to go through the garden as I think it's a good one. I don't BP but it still seems to hit pretty deep. That Nox smashes those deep silvers though.....gotta love it.

yeah its the older one..

Rick K

Jan 3, 2007
Gold Canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
ML SDC-2300, Fisher F-75, XP Deus,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That claim related mainly to the all metal mode mostly. Current reports from users of recently manufactured F75’s - like the F75+ indicate that the depth is pretty much back.

HighVDI

Silver Member
Feb 16, 2017
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That claim related mainly to the all metal mode mostly. Current reports from users of recently manufactured F75’s - like the F75+ indicate that the depth is pretty much back.

I'd agree with this since I've witnessesed the same results in depth with it on and off.

Echoplex

Feb 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Regarding Nox/EMI, I've run into two scenarios now where EMI was unbearable at anything over 19 sensitivity and switching to a stable single frequency allowed me to run the sensitivity up to 25 with silence. One was next to a radar tower where I had to use 15 kHz and up, which was silent. Second was this morning around a water tower, which was equipped with some sort of radio dishes or something, where again 15 kHz and up was silent. Multi-freq was unbearable, even after noise cancel at both. Just shows me that in those rare instances where EMI is crazy, you still have options to run high sensitivity, if needed, with the Nox. I mentioned it before in another thread, but I would love to see an update where we can omit frequencies vs using all or one. This could be extremely handy.

Calabash, out of curiosity you should see what frequencies are effected at your test garden by cycling through them at higher sensitivity.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Another very good test! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread