Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
texastee2007 said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
myspace is soooooo 2008! grannys right! :laughing9: :laughing9:
....granny and i are like FB bffs!
Kelly I though Mr. tee and me were??? what about Trish? OOOOOOHHHHHHOOOHHHH I get it......we can all be bffs...right????? or tee is sad...

omg you guys are all my BFFLS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
All my pictures on facebook are drunk bar pics so I try to avoid giving mine out. =D

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy(PA) said:
All my pictures on facebook are drunk bar pics so I try to avoid giving mine out. =D

I have a reply to this... but it'll get taken down by the mods!
..... here kitty kitty...
jimbo rockin K&A style... hmmm ....

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mental Granny said:
Jimmy doen't like us enough to give last name so we can be friends?

i dont even think his name first name is jimmy ::) ::) :laughing9:

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Mental Granny said:

Yeah yeah you just want to find out were I live so you can stalk and molest me. Besides we both know your new man doesnt look half as good as I do in a speedo. ;D

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy(PA) said:
K*E*L*L*Y said:
Mental Granny said:

Yeah yeah you just want to find out were I live so you can stalk and molest me. Besides we both know your new man doesnt look half as good as I do in a speedo. ;D

LMFAO you in a speedo! i have never seen either of you BOYS in speedos! thanks!
and men in speedos on the beach.... are well.. just CREEPY!!
now get back to adding granny to your fb!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea ! FB FB FB Gotta go going to go freeze all body parts, my church has a float in the lighted Christmas parade tonight! And then we will take it to the next town over tomorrow night!

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
This is my Facebook... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=name&id=1366000054

I am NOT searchable, but this link might help. Just to let you know, I am 'head deep' into genealogy...be happy to help anyone out that needs help.

I can even post a PRIVATE FAMILY TREE for you and you tell me who you want to see it! NO ONE...and I mean, NO ONE will be able to see your PRIVATE TREE! I post it on Ancestry. com. Only the ones that can see it is you (but I have to send you an invite and an email is required for that and then whomever you wish to view YOUR FAMILY TREE!) YOU DO NOT need a membership to view it. I can also make you a contributor, editor or guest. Your choice. But if it's your tree, I would say Editor for you and maybe guest for anyone you want to view it.

Also, my sister's father in law was adopted. I have been searching through census records and all kinds of stuff and found his biological aunts are still living. His mother, sadly, passed in 1993 and he was her ONLY CHILD! His grandparents and two uncles have since passed as well. But atleast he has two aunts...one is 83 and the other 75.

Now, mind you...he was given his mother's name and that is what helped. This is my first adoption case I have done and I'm so excited for it's outcome, even though it took nearly 8 years to solve!

So, if you wish to be my friend on FB to get assistances on genealogy...that is fine with me! Now, PERSONAL stuff, I will PM. I just don't come on TNet much anymore. My TNet is Ladydigger and my hubby is now Minelab Ron... together we were 'RonandAnn'!

Oh....I DO NOT charge for my services....my payment is knowning I helped you water to tree to see it bloom!

Happy New Year Ya'll............
Anmarie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread