Fall trip to Med. 50 gold 1 beauty

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
Hi guys and gals:

Just got back last night and am posting the results from my fall trip as promised. I had 50 pieces of gold and about $750.00 in spendable coins. My best find was an 18k yellow gold ring with 7 diamonds. The center stone is a 1ct round cut diamond appraised at 5 thou.

We had alot of bad weather this trip.(wind and rain) The beaches were sanded in in several places and impossoble to hunt. We did find some smaller protected beaches that produced pretty well(lucky for us) There were only 2 of us hunting the last week and we did really well the last 2 days. We got lucky and caught a beach that had a good tide and an off shore wind, that moved aolt of sand. We got 19 gold and over $150.00 in coins those 2 days. (my pard got 10 and I had 9) We had loads of fun, drank a couple of beers and got some gold, what more could you ask for. I also found a roman coin in the water. It must have washed in during one of the storms we had.

Les

Just thought I would add some other finds we made on this trip. I didn't photo the other finds but they were plentiful. We do dig pull tabs of all kinds and other trash items. I had 26Kg of fishing sinkers for the trip(about 57 lbs) we also get a large quantity of non spendable coins from all over the world (some from the U.S.A.) a few ancients have been found plus all of the other metal items you find elsewhere.

Attachments

• MVC-068F.JPG
    MVC-068F.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 513
  • MVC-068F.JPG
    MVC-068F.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 496
  • MVC-068F.JPG
    MVC-068F.JPG
    66.4 KB · Views: 510
  • MVC-066F.JPG
    MVC-066F.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 499
  • MVC-064F.JPG
    MVC-064F.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 504
Upvote 0

Chicago Ron

Apr 12, 2005
In the Lake in Chicago
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeasus what a haul, Congrats! How long were you there?

Great trip!!!!!!!!

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, that's my kind of vacation. Congrats

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Chicago Ron said:
Jeasus what a haul, Congrats! How long were you there?

Great trip!!!!!!!!

We left on Sept. 18th and got home on the 2nd of Nov. I hunted 38 days.

Les

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
:o Congrats on the great Vacation! That's a vacation I could go for! What a way to clean up a beach. hehe

Desertfox

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
wow,what a great time out there.paid for your vacation did ya?

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What places did you hunt? Also, was there any problems with locals or local laws?

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
gold-digger said:
What places did you hunt? Also, was there any problems with locals or local laws?

There are lots of beaches along the coast of France and Spain. This is the first year that we were ask to leave a beach. It seems the city council passed an ordanance aginst detecting in the waer. we have hunted their in the past and had no problems. We couldn't find out the reason.

Les

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread