falling feathers this is weird

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
for the last 2 weeks something weird has been happening to me. I noticed a feather floating in front of me and never gave it another thought. As time went on feathers seemed to float out of nowhere right in front of my face. No birds near me but still feathers. Two nights ago it happened again but the feather was much larger. As i watched it fall it stuck into the ground straight up. :icon_scratch: OK i had to tell the Warden because if i am going nuts she needs to know. In conversation with a friend, my wife told her what was going on and the woman just smiled. She told my wife the same thing happened to her daughter and the thing that alarmed them was one feather fell on her daughters face inside the house. She claimed it was her daughters angel. Now i don't know about you but i dont really think its my angel. I just wanted to tell this story because i am bored of waiting for my surgery. OH yea my aunt told me she knew my angels name ? HERMAN isn't that my luck :D

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
aa battery said:
Montana Jim said:
Forest Gump had that same problem.
so do i run :D

Nope.

You might miss out on something.

In Gump's case it was indicative of his life... a floating random chain of happenings.

I like the Angel idea though - and believe in them.

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
My wife says............Its definately angels trying to tell you that they are there and they are with you.
Herman is not surprising to her that its a comical name and that its an angel here on earth to support you.
Not to sound like a know it all...........but wife IMHO has trained in this type of phenomenon and she is trained as a Shamon.
Take that for what its worth with my statements.......but she knows this type of stuff pretty danged well.
Best part is she keeps me calm, she helps a lot of people who are her friends and her coworkers at her work, at peace.
Your completely in the arms of the angels to give you peace, so your not fearfull of your upcoming surgery.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bbqbull said:
My wife says............Its definately angels trying to tell you that they are there and they are with you.
Herman is not surprising to her that its a comical name and that its an angel here on earth to support you.
Not to sound like a know it all...........but wife IMHO has trained in this type of phenomenon and she is trained as a Shamon.
Take that for what its worth with my statements.......but she knows this type of stuff pretty danged well.
Best part is she keeps me calm, she helps a lot of people who are her friends and her coworkers at her work, at peace.
Your completely in the arms of the angels to give you peace, so your not fearfull of your upcoming surgery.
thats cool um whats a IMHO ???

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
falling feathers means you have a angel with you, giving you a sign that they are there with you.. smile, your being taken care of by a special angel..who just wants you to know that they are there for you and with you.. :thumbsup:

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Now that Montana Jim has philosophically analyzed Forrest Gump for us my day is complete!

Good evening folks!
rmptr

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I didn't know "flabby" was a bad word... ;D

When my mother-in-law passed, the next day I was outside and a "V" of geese came over.
Then they turned and circled our house 3 TIMES before returning to their original path.
I am sure it was a sign. We had no big pond there.
I think the feathers are from your Guardian Angel too. Letting you know you will be OK.
Grey

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
aa have you been NICE enough to warrant an angle? If not maybe it's an angel of justice??? ::) :wink: ;D :thumbsup:

Just trying to lighten up the mood a little aa, but I can tell you who is REALLY behind the feathers. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . it's the ants. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;D

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup! It is an Angel! Strange that you bring that up about the feathers straight up. Yesterday I was detecting the beach at Lake Michigan when I came across a feather stuck in the sand sticking straight up. On my way back up the beach I found two more! I figured that the kids must have done it. But in your case remember there were no birds and you saw it happen.

cival war hunter 2 !

Dec 29, 2007
No you have to go see" Baba".

Well i don't know what causes those feathers, but are you seeing lightning too. I think you should go see your eye docter.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mastereagle22 said:
aa have you been NICE enough to warrant an angle? If not maybe it's an angel of justice??? ::) :wink: ;D :thumbsup:

Just trying to lighten up the mood a little aa, but I can tell you who is REALLY behind the feathers. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . it's the ants. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;D
its over, while i was out there at the airbase no coins in the ant hills. Having said that if it ever rains here maybe i will find coins in da ants. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jimb said:
Yup! It is an Angel! Strange that you bring that up about the feathers straight up. Yesterday I was detecting the beach at Lake Michigan when I came across a feather stuck in the sand sticking straight up. On my way back up the beach I found two more! I figured that the kids must have done it. But in your case remember there were no birds and you saw it happen.
ok its getting strange. My daughter and her boyfriend went to get some soda at the store yesterday and it happened to him :icon_scratch: Kristine got in the truck to start it and a feather flooted in the window and landed in Garretts lap. he said it freaked him out :icon_scratch:

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
I'm so pleased to hear AA has an angle!

It wouldn't be so in my case if a feather fell... It would probably be Howard the Duck in his ultralite,
and the Dark OverLords of the Universe would be speeding on their way! ;D

We've only got acorns, and branches off the oak tree falling.

:icon_sunny:
rmptr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread