Dec 14, 2016
Portage, pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac (current)
Garrett At Pro (previous)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_3202.JPG

Had an excellent day with my neighbor at a new permission. Ended up with 18 wheat pennies, 4 silver Washingtons, a silver Roosevelt and some odds and ends. This is also turning out to be the year of the spoon because I have found one every time that I have been out.

Upvote 25
Looks like you are doing pretty good in the Portage area. I hope to be back to Martinsburg in 2 weeks from our 6 month stay in Arizona.

Looks like you are doing pretty good in the Portage area. I hope to be back to Martinsburg in 2 weeks from our 6 month stay in Arizona.

I like Martinsburg. Nice little town. We get our veggies and flowers from the one greenhouse there.

Can't recall anyone finding 4 silver Washington's in one hunt- absolutely awesome- Congrats!

-- Jeff --

Can't recall anyone finding 4 silver Washington's in one hunt- absolutely awesome- Congrats!

-- Jeff --

I know I was very surprised. It took me 3 years to dig one and then this yard produced 4

Congratualtions on the multitude of silver! :notworthy:

Great hunt! I haven't even hit 1 silver per month!

This is also turning out to be the year of the spoon because I have found one every time that I have been out.

Now that's just odd...

It is a nice quite town. Some nice places to detect around there, if you know the right people.
I like Martinsburg. Nice little town. We get our veggies and flowers from the one greenhouse there.

Terrific! We love finding spoons--not sure why! Maybe because their design/material can tell us a little something about the owner (wealth, age, style, etc.). Congrats. -Lisa & John

Congrats Jaysix...those silver GW's are actually pretty evasive! Four in one hunt/day/yard is very impressive...I can honestly say that I'm sure I'll never have a similar experience! Thx for sharing, enjoy your silver...Ddf

nice haul of quarters! Thats has to feel great.:icon_thumright:

Awesome day!! You killed it with the silvers and the wheats, Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back