Fantastic Quote from Mahavatar Babaji

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
I felt this quote I came across in a book I'm reading related to dowsing and wanted to share...

"Truth is for earnest seekers, not for those of idle curiosity. It is easy to believe when one sees; there is nothing then to deny. Supersensual truth is deserved and discovered by those who overcome their natural materialistic skepticism." -Mahavatar Babaji

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
I felt this quote I came across in a book I'm reading related to dowsing and wanted to share...

"Truth is for earnest seekers, not for those of idle curiosity. It is easy to believe when one sees; there is nothing then to deny. Supersensual truth is deserved and discovered by those who overcome their natural materialistic skepticism." -Mahavatar Babaji
There are earnest seekers that wholeheartedly believe the earth is flat. They have obviously overcome their natural materialistic skepticism regarding that topic. Does that mean the earth is actually flat?

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a quote that applies to dowsing, treasure hunting in general, plus flat earth, religion, politics, social media, and pretty much anything else:

"I believe it, therefore it is true" -- Carl Moreland

OP
OP
K

Keef King

Jul 2, 2023
There are earnest seekers that wholeheartedly believe the earth is flat. They have obviously overcome their natural materialistic skepticism regarding that topic. Does that mean the earth is actually flat?
My interpretation of the quote is that there is more to this "reality" than what we can perceive with our five senses. If you acknowledge that fact and sincerely seek knowledge beyond those senses, hidden mysteries/truths will be revealed to you. What you're talking about is someone ignorantly choosing to believe in a world of their own making. The fact that the Earth is a sphere is clear for everyone to see. "Super-sensual" means beyond the five senses or beyond what everyone can see with their eyes.

Last edited:

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

This concept is more commonly known as "Faith".

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other day found a test nugget at home with my rods. Can't remember how many years since I've seen it. Glad to have the tiny Quartzsite nugget back though (bought during a 1990s trip with my Gold Bug-2 soon after arriving from Kellyco). On those trips to Arizona was learning and didn't realize how much the gold gets hunted out. Do remember having the nugget on 2009 trip because it dropped out of nugget cup as loading things to take along. Turned out needed my rods to find the tiny lost gold. So actually, my test nugget was located twice using my dowsing rods.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread