fantastic service

captaindoug

May 1, 2011
I posted on May 6 that my Sand Shark had died. I got it packaged and mailed on the 9th of May. This afternoon I called to check on the status. The nice lady that answers the phone said it was packed up and by her desk waiting for Fed Ex pick up. Did not find out what happened but that is one fantastic guarantee, and service. I would recommend TESORO to anyone.

Upvote 0

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, Tesoro's service is just amazing. And you can bet your Sand Shark got a thorough check up and repair. When I started out I was pretty hard on my Tiger Shark. I sent it in expecting a big bill. it was back in a couple of weeks, not only repaired but with a new coil at no charge. A great company.

Billinoregon

May 3, 2012
Sweetwater, TX
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love to hear this stuff -- not so much that the units need attention -- but that when they do, Tesoro steps up. I'll be ordering my Sand Shark next week. CAN NOT WAIT!

MBbeachrat

Apr 1, 2011
Melbourne Beach and Bethany Beach-- Snow Bird
Detector(s) used
CZ 21, Whites DF PI, Excalibur II, CTX 3030
I was going to get one but they did not have any because of the cable problem with the cable connections manufacter. I would of had to wait a couple months for one, so I got the DF PI. I talked to the people at Tesoro and they where really great. I was very impressed in how they toke the needed time to develope the process in house rather then rush out something that could be problem. Great US company for sure and what a warranty!

dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, they do have great customer service:thumbsup:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread