Fargo Cop shoots Unarmed Cow, Town Braces for Bovine Riots

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O

Fargo Cop shoots Unarmed Cow, Town Braces for Bovine Riots

August 27, 2014*By*Oleg Atbashian*0*69099

A resident of Cass County, ND, has warned the People’s Cube of the rising tensions between the local community and the bovine population after a Cass County Sheriff’s Deputy shot and killed an unarmed cow who allegedly attacked him and pushed the uniformed officer to the ground after he produced his credentials and read the Miranda rights.

Cow Dead After Attack on Cass County Sheriff’s Deputy

While the details of the early morning incident in Interstate 94 west of Fargo still remain unclear, a PETA representative has flown from Washington, D.C., with a team of lawyers and forensic experts, demanding an independent autopsy.

The PETA team have met with leaders of the local bovine community, urging them to take urgent action and raise their voice against the signs of increasing police brutality in the seemingly sleepy rural area of North Dakota.

They also spoke to a few passing cows in the streets, interested in their opinions about the character of the slain member of their community and trying to reconstruct the tragic events – a procedure known in professional circles as “herd-sourcing.”

PETA soon posted this hastily produced reenactment of the incident on its website, even though this version of events is not supported by forensic evidence and is disputed by the Sheriff’s office and the family of the deputy, who is still being treated for alleged injuries that have never been life-threatening.

“We sure hope this place will not remain peaceful for much longer, as we are committed to bringing struggle for justice to these parts of America that for too long have avoided scrutiny,” said the PETA spokesperson. “I mean, who shoots an unarmed cow at three in the morning? No justice, no peace!”

While some Cass County residents remain skeptical, others are battening down the hatches in preparation for bovine riots and looting and move to the opposite side of the street at the sight of an approaching cow, no longer trusting the animals with whom the community has lived side by side for so many generations.

Authorities are still trying to track down the surviving family members of the cow, though this hope is sadly fading fast.

Check the link out... LOL

http://drrichswier.com/2014/08/27/fargo-cop-shoots-unarmed-cow-town-braces-bovine-riots/

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Lol! Sounds like the joke of a town I live in up here in maine!!!! Lol!

Sent from a empty soda can!

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
"Where's the beef?"

Cows march in protest... traffic at a stand still in North Dakota.

(a car is expected when Dilroy gets off work at 5)

Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 5.20.26 PM.png

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey TH'er!! You have really lost your grits!! Hilarious!! Thanks for the info!! Will be out on the watch for renegade Bovine!! Hope you're well!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you see the video of the cow being beaten by the police...? LOL

Last edited:

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great post T.H.

Today I'm out in my new barn furthering its construction. All walls are up with trusses. 1/2 of roof has metal laid. The entire building is wrapped with Ty-Vek outside. The only openings is the 16' garage door opening and the 1/2 roof. I had no radio going or any noise what so ever within the building. Two of my dogs were lying by me within the building also. SUDDENLY.... a HUGE bird enters the 16' opening into the barn and tried to exit through the 1/2 roof opening. The bird hit the trusses and fell back into the barn upon the concrete floor. My dogs went nuts... and then me! This bird was HUGE!!! It was a turkey buzzard and had a HUGE wing span and was pissed. The bird jumped upon its feet, pecked and hissed at the 2 dogs and then ran for the 16' door opening and set sail with the dogs close behind. It all happened within 10 seconds. Never heard or seen anything like this in my life.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post T.H.

Today I'm out in my new barn furthering its construction. All walls are up with trusses. 1/2 of roof has metal laid. The entire building is wrapped with Ty-Vek outside. The only openings is the 16' garage door opening and the 1/2 roof. I had no radio going or any noise what so ever within the building. Two of my dogs were lying by me within the building also. SUDDENLY.... a HUGE bird enters the 16' opening into the barn and tried to exit through the 1/2 roof opening. The bird hit the trusses and fell back into the barn upon the concrete floor. My dogs went nuts... and then me! This bird was HUGE!!! It was a turkey buzzard and had a HUGE wing span and was pissed. The bird jumped upon its feet, pecked and hissed at the 2 dogs and then ran for the 16' door opening and set sail with the dogs close behind. It all happened within 10 seconds. Never heard or seen anything like this in my life.
An agitator huh, probably related to the Bovine riots..

971a9912920346e182daed8fd58714f1.jpg

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this post should be banned. :censored:

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that was fast :laughing7:
I saw your post report roll across my screen. I use Tapatalk on my tablet, anytime someone posts in a thread I have posted in I get the report that states "John Doe replied to blah blah thread on TreasureNet."

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw your post report roll across my screen. I use Tapatalk on my tablet, anytime someone posts in a thread I have posted in I get the report that states "John Doe replied to blah blah thread on TreasureNet."
10-4 just playin

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LAWL! LOL! :laughing7:

I heard the Angus and Holsteins are calling a truce and joining forces.
Other than that, it might could get really ugly! :pain10:
You never know what them cows could be thinkin'. :icon_scratch: :laughing7: :laughing7:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet it wasn't a brown cow, those damn cops always shoot the white & black ones!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
LAWL! LOL! :laughing7:

I heard the Angus and Holsteins are calling a truce and joining forces.
Other than that, it might could get really ugly! :pain10:
You never know what them cows could be thinkin'. :icon_scratch: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Lol!!!

Sent from a empty soda can!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, HOW BOUT THEM SMELTS! You go smelts, err, I mean, smelt. :BangHead:

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cows have threaten to use flatulence if their demands aren't met...

ab37093949b24988810a97d66f9f1a72.jpg

Limitool

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2013
Middle TN. area
Detector(s) used
White XLT Spectrum E-Series
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cows have threaten to use flatulence if their demands aren't met...

ab37093949b24988810a97d66f9f1a72.jpg

I don't have any cows here but I have 6 dogs and one of them (Bubba the Boxer) is horrible. I'll put him up against any cow ANYDAY!!! That's probably why that buzzard flew in yesterday. It probably thought Bubba was dead... :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread