Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few weeks ago I got permission to hunt an old farm from the 1750s on 300 acres so there's a lot of land to cover. I found one dump so far that's pretty much just on the surface. But I think I did pretty well for just a recon mission. Here's the spoils a durkee pepper sauce I really like this one. A singer sewing machine oil and a Brannon brothers blob with a broken top I took it because its a bottler I don't have yet and there always broken. I'm looking forward to this weekend I'm digging a pit to china. Thanks for looking- Justin

Sent from my iPod touch using TreasureNet

Attachments

• image-1773499487.jpg
    image-1773499487.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 112
  • image-3697120583.jpg
    image-3697120583.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 114
  • image-476842560.jpg
    image-476842560.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 112
  • image-419913314.jpg
    image-419913314.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 114

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats great Justin. Sorry the blob is broken but there's a good chance you'll find another. Can't wait to see what you get this weekend. Please take dome in situ shots if you can. Me likey the peppersauce.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

OP
OP
RelicDude

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys this place is huge and especially with the age of the property I'm hoping to find some early glass I would love to find an onion . Ill keep my fingers crossed. I have free range of the property except for the yard it's beautifully landscaped. And the best part is there from New York and only use the property two weekends if the year.

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pick me up at the airport on saturday. Lok

yakker

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2012
Down East
Detector(s) used
spec enhanced eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great peppersauce! Good luck hunting that area! You'll be busy for a year or more, no? I envy you... Yakker

OP
OP
RelicDude

RelicDude

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2012
north west connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks yakker I will be hunting this site for a long time. I just wish I could probe the yard for privies but there is one in the barn that I could dig out.

southern maine diver

Feb 24, 2007
South Berwick, Maine
Beautiful color on that pepper sauce, Justin... great looking bottle!:headbang: I can't wait to see what else comes out. I will be having a lot of time on my hands this summer. I'm going in for back surgery soon, so I think the best way to re-hab from surgery will be to dig or dive for bottles?:dontknow: What would you say Dr. Justin?:thumb_up: Physical therapy from dirt throwing, privy digging, dump digging? I am gonna go nuts not doing anything... I might have to live vicariously through all of you active bottle diggers and divers... I know, boo-hoo, :sadsmiley:

Wayne

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Wow, nice finds in a short bit that you had. I'd be all over that place like a mongoose on a cobra! Keep at it and you will find some incredible stuff I'm sure. jgas

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few weeks ago I got permission to hunt an old farm from the 1750s on 300 acres so there's a lot of land to cover. I found one dump so far that's pretty much just on the surface. But I think I did pretty well for just a recon mission. Here's the spoils a durkee pepper sauce I really like this one. A singer sewing machine oil and a Brannon brothers blob with a broken top I took it because its a bottler I don't have yet and there always broken. I'm looking forward to this weekend I'm digging a pit to china. Thanks for looking- Justin Sent from my iPod touch using TreasureNet
i'm going fishing in the morning. Sometime tomorrow evening i hope to see some finds on here from RelicDude.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread