Farmers wreck

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
A farmer pulling a trailer carrying his cow was broadsided at an intersection.The state trooper pulled up looked over the situation.He then walked over to the cow lying in the ditch. Seeing her leg was broken,he removed his revolver and shot her. Then he walked over to the farmer lying on the side of the road and asked how he was. The farmer said"Oh I am fine". About a month later the farmer was in court fighting a lawsuit against the perpetrator. The lwyer asked the farmer,"Did you not tell the state trooper that you were alright at the scene of the accident? Now here you are sueing my client for hospital bills due to a broken leg." The farmer asked the judge if he could explain.The judge agreed.The farmer said," I was taking Bessie back to the farm after leaving her in a field with a neighbors bull for a week. As we started to turn, a car came out of nowhere and broadsided us.Bessie ended up in the ditch, The trooper looked over at Bessie and then shot her. Then he walked up to me with that gun in his hand and asked me how I was. What would you have said?" rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread