Father Arrested For Trying to Pick Kids Up From School

Ronzie

May 27, 2009
Southern Ontario
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Outlaw w/Garrett pinpointer

past machines - Minelab Explorer SE Pro/ Garrett GTI 2500 /Garrett GTAx1000
Ronzie, That's way too broad a statement to just lay down without further explanation. Are you talking about this particular incident or overall in general? Any responsible parent should stay deeply involved in their local school system and what is going on. What the children are being taught, the text books from which they're being taught, how the children are being taught and what values they are being taught is not something that responsible parents can just turn a blind eye to. These are totally different things than the original thread topic is about, but are more important things than the original thread topic.

In general. As for the school, the wife and I know what's going on in the classroom. My youngest is in grade 5 and there is constant communication between the teachers and parents on a weekly basis. Her school is very common sense oriented.
As for this absolute ******ed system that took place in this original story wouldn't fly here in Canada. I can guarantee that if that happened here, the next day every single parent would march inside the exact same way that man did. How do I know this? Because 2 muslim families tried to ban Halloween & Valentines day at her school and I started the opposition and squashed it like a bug with a lot of backup. The school and the board bent over for them but was quickly kicked in the arse instead of taking it in the arse.

images

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions