Father C. Polzer and the Tumlinson Stones

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Deducer, you asked --------And where did you learn about the "potential insurrection"? Any proof of this that you are able to share with us?

Deducer yes, there are several sources, but naturally none are irrutable. -- santizing -- However the mere fact and the way the expulsion was executed suggests there can be no other reason.

" At such an hour, on such such a date there will be a simultaneous arrest of all of the Jesuits." this order will remain 'secret' until that time under the pain of death"

Hardly the type of an order needed for simple mining violations, but very critical to nip an insurrection in the bud. But unfortunately for the King, and especially the Padres,the Mission Padres were not at fault and had no place to flee to.

The Mission priests had no place to run to.

I will check my notes to see if I can recover enough data. Much was lost due to Two Hot mail accounts, and a computer crashes plus a flood a couple of years ago.

If I can locate the entrance to the depository it has a room with documents and maps, there I may find un - sanitized records.

The records from that map of the depository show almost $ 1,000,000,000 stored there,present value.

why ??

' When they had developed a very successful method of sending the bars overland to the Caballo, then on to Matamoros, via rafts on the Rio Del Norte for transshipment to Rome.

You already have one of the 'unsanitized' records, the inventory of Tayopa. Flipper discovered this document along with marriage bans and other non-treasure related type church documents and all from Tayopa, which of course supposedly never existed. Our skeptics may want to ignore that inventory document, but it dovetails quite well with the letter of bishop Palafox even in the timing (date).

Please do continue, won't be able to respond for a few weeks so I must ask your indulgence in that respect.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2::coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread