Fathers day

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Upvote 0
OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Im going to be at pennyweight trail head at 630 tomorrow morning and would love some company...is that the area you were thinkin?

That was One of the areas I was thinking? You just headed to the gravel bar at the bottom of the trail? Or hiking north/south?

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I usually follow the trail north until I hit the second bend and theres a bedrock outcropping in that area.. if you want we can meet at the trailhead and hike to where we see fit?

I know the exact boulderset you are speaking of; if my mind isn't playing tricks on me. Let me see what the wifey has planned-for we know that a happy wife leads a happy home...

:)!

OP
OP
TheGoldProspector

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Later than normal for me but thats ok, worth it to have some company..745 at the trailhead?

I will do my best to be there by 730 at the latest, to get a Little better of a start. We will be in a silver 4-door; wife and I. We would bring the dog, but she got 7, yes (7) ticks last time we went to pennyweight.

Lets get some heavy panouts tomorrow!

dfox

Greenie
Mar 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could join you guys, but I work Sun through Wed. Hit the Yuba again and the payout just keeps getting better and better. Hopefully I can get some pics up soon of the cleanout.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread