Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like most of their songs. When they first came over to America, we had the TV and the folks let me watch them on Ed Sullivan. I don't know why, but it was the most different thing we heard. And we had some really GOOD music goin on in the states then. I saw 'Hard Day's Night' when it first came out. Cost me 25 cents to get in. I always liked John Lennon more, but he many times let his mouth write a check his *ss couldn't cash. And it's bad to say, but I still wonder how that dude could empty that gun and not one bullet hit Yoko.

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None of them :thumbsup: Hate them all. Always and forever. Never understood the appeal of the Beatles. Now, if you want to talk about REAL talent from that era, Elvis was the man. The looks, the voice, the moves, the charisma. THAT was talent my friend :headbang:

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
RGINN said:
I like most of their songs. When they first came over to America, we had the TV and the folks let me watch them on Ed Sullivan. I don't know why, but it was the most different thing we heard. And we had some really GOOD music goin on in the states then. I saw 'Hard Day's Night' when it first came out. Cost me 25 cents to get in. I always liked John Lennon more, but he many times let his mouth write a check his *ss couldn't cash. And it's bad to say, but I still wonder how that dude could empty that gun and not one bullet hit Yoko.

hahahaha....sorry BUT this one made me laugh!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like everything on the White Album

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love me do, was the 1st song I ever remember Revolution is still a great song and is covered by alot of bands,Helter Skelter,I am the Walrus.Day in a Life,etc..............

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't want to steer the thread the wrong way, but, vibes, you gotta be the HOTTEST metal detecting chick I've ever seen in my life. Up for a hunt sometime? :love4: :love3:

txconservative

Jul 26, 2010
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTP 1350 / Cobra Beach Magnet / Garrett Treasure Ace 300
LOL @ njnydigger - So funny !

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...Favorite Beatles song? Gosh... I don't know....Too many to pick !

George is my favorite... ;)

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
All of them, however, I like "Here, There and Everywhere" the most.

Trembull

Jul 24, 2010
Oklahoma __ Y'All
Primary Interest:
Other
colorado14ers said:
If you like the beatles then what is you favorite song from them? Some of mine are Revolution, Ob-la-de-ob-la-da, Yellow submarine, and there are too many to say ;D.
Hey Jude

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank Sinatra and I both REALLY like Something (Sinatra said it was one of the most beautiful songs ever written).

I also really like Hard Day's Night.

Mike

Billco

Oct 8, 2007
Alabama
All of them, but "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" might stand out from the rest, not because it's better than dozens of others, but because it was a song that George could show his talent - that plus the Clapton solo.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blacksheep said:
This. :wink:

[youtube=425,350]aMfkVGCU_BA[/youtube]

THAT!!

I've got blisters on ma fingers!!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Asking for your favorite Beatles song is like asking to pick your favorite child, you just don't do it!

It's easier to ask which song you don't like from their large catalog...

The Beatles song I least like - "Chains" :laughing7:

Their 2 best written songs are "In My Life" and "Here, There, and Everywhere"

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o