curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought I'd share some close up pictures of a few of the best ones.... RSCN3335.JPGRSCN3337.JPGRSCN3341.JPGRSCN3345.JPG

Upvote 0
...that should be "shards" sorry...

Those are pretty! :icon_thumleft:

It would be awesome if you could find the pieces of a complete one and piece it back together.

ewwwww.ahhhhhhhhhhh eeewwwww ahhhhh Just like when you watch fireworks!

Thanks old digger...almost have some pieced together! And Tnmountains.....still a funny guy....I'll put on another show for ya soon, make sure to get a good seat..lol

Love those pieces. The colors are great. Any idea how old they are. That first pic looks like a duck silhouette and the second looks like the back half of a fish.

effigy shards, very nice. Thanks for sharing everything you find or have found. Amazing!

..Thanks monsterrack :) Don't know exactly how old ncnurseryman maybe about 700 years give or take? The top one is just design I think, then a fish, pronghorn, maybe duck or Teradycatal lol (couldn't spell it). Thank you sixeight! And painterx7, you must paint a lot! lol... Don't be jealous...we just saved these from becoming dust and now are simply sharing, like you guys share with all of us....so... "Thank You" everyone on Tnet! :notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back