Februarys Take

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Nov 27, 2008
February's Take

Well I got cut off from 2 banks this month so I searched in a month what I used to search in a week.
Here is the take
1x Merc
33x Rosies
2 80% Canadian dimes
5x WLH
27x 1964 Kennedy
51x 40% Kennedy
I closed three pick-up banks last November when I lost my dump banks because I figured I was out of the game. No big loss there as their boxes were terrible anyway and I hadn't ordered from them in a long time.
I've got one pick-up bank left which I haven't used in 5 months as their boxes are not so hot, so I guess I'll be ordering from them after this week,if it is still possible to order from them.
Looks like I'm going to have to come up with a new plan. Might have to get my boxes out of State. We will see.
HH
Rich

Upvote 0

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2010
Re: February's Take

Rich,
Not bad numbers for you this month. Hang in there....I feel a big hit coming your way soon.
All the best
rileyboy

$ilver$urfer

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice scores Rich -- I think an out of state road trip is in order for you my friend!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

steeda

Mar 16, 2010

Rich,

I don't think that anyone can stop you from hunting halves. You still got an awesome score for this month!

Good luck!!! :icon_thumleft:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You got some nice scores there for the month. I take off and go to other towns. Bad thing is that I only have a half day to do what I can as the weekends is only the best time for me to do it. I do take off sometime in the morning after work and hit a few banks but I can not do it for a long time as I work 3rd and I have to get home to sleep.....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread