Fed must have said somthing good (for PMs)

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Just got a chance to see the silver and gold charts since the Fed info was released. Looking at the straight line spiking up, I would venture a guess that the Fed said something PM positive.

I hope the few PM bears that post here occasionally were able to get into some silver before it broke 30, because I don't think we will be going back there again, until the bull market is over and the prices fall (if in fact that ever happens).

I am still predicting 50 on or before Christmas (and hoping it breaks right thru into the 60s and beyond).

Jim

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
QE3 starts tommorrow. Still stackin' here. I've picked up about 16 ounces of silver in the last week. I was hopein' prices would stay down for a while longer. :cat:

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way that I am getting silver as of today is hunting for it. $500.00 dollars of dimes a day. Found five yesterday and a lonely one today but it still adds up.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way that I am getting silver as of today is hunting for it. $500.00 dollars of dimes a day. Found five yesterday and a lonely one today but it still adds up.

Yea FreedomUIC but those silver dimes just went up in price today. Lol Happy Hunting and Stacking.

Marchas45

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2009
A Place In Heaven
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got a chance to see the silver and gold charts since the Fed info was released. Looking at the straight line spiking up, I would venture a guess that the Fed said something PM positive.

I hope the few PM bears that post here occasionally were able to get into some silver before it broke 30, because I don't think we will be going back there again, until the bull market is over and the prices fall (if in fact that ever happens).

I am still predicting 50 on or before Christmas (and hoping it breaks right thru into the 60s and beyond).

Jim

I'm with you Jim, it's going up, next top without resistance will be around $38.00 as the QE3 by Mr. Bernanke is open ended. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread