Feels like I’m losing my mojo, but pulled out so finds.

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went to the Rev Fort this morning the humidity is unbearable to where even my phone went disabled from the heat and this is at 6 in the morning. I got a 1942 P War Nickel, 2 Wheats, a old Coca-Cola Bottle from New Orleans and a brass ring. Now the brass ring was about 5” down and was underneath some brinks from the Fort so I’m going with a Confederate Soldiers ring lol
Thanks for looking can’t wait till the winter. IMG_3203.jpg IMG_3205.jpg IMG_3206.jpg IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0012.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 22

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like Mr. Jefferson even had some heat stroke. I think it is ok to blame the heat for a bad days outing, heck I have been having lots of them here in sunny fla. But I think you did alright:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looks like Mr. Jefferson even had some heat stroke. I think it is ok to blame the heat for a bad days outing, heck I have been having lots of them here in sunny fla. But I think you did alright:thumbsup:

Thanks villagenut I’m sure trying

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
You are tough as nails down there grinding it out in the summer my man. I tap out after a few hours up here if it’s more than 75 or 80 [emoji23]. Nicely done!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are tough as nails down there grinding it out in the summer my man. I tap out after a few hours up here if it’s more than 75 or 80 [emoji23]. Nicely done!

Thanks washingtonian it’s a mental war after 30 mins. Everything in your body and mind in saying get back in your air conditioned truck and go home and go back to sleep. Lol

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Truth, where would the metal detecting community be without a guy like you with your drive, tenacity, and stubborn endurance to spur us on? Lol I hope we don't hear about you having a heat stroke out there!

Congratulations on the finds, you deserve all you get. Your soil sure is unkind to metal.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Truth, where would the metal detecting community be without a guy like you with your drive, tenacity, and stubborn endurance to spur us on? Lol I hope we don't hear about you having a heat stroke out there!

Congratulations on the finds, you deserve all you get. Your soil sure is unkind to metal.

ecmo the soil can be brutal. I’m actually going to rest today my shoulders are sore from digging in that brick. Gonna can some work done to pay the bills, because lord knows detecting doesn’t, and be back Monday. Might try water hunting again. Living my best life.

Appreciate the compliment [emoji1317]

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That ring is a very nice personal item! :occasion14:

Billieg

Jul 19, 2019
Deltona Fl
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro - Teknetics T2 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet some confederate was sad to lose that nickle...

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've got four or five rings like that one, I always saw them as being "economical" rings of the time for many. Mojo is so overrated these days, it comes and goes in streaks. Been fighting a sinus infection and the heat actually feels pretty good for a little while and then the deliriousness takes over and I come back inside. Kudos to you for getting out there and you are still finding some great stuff.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've got four or five rings like that one, I always saw them as being "economical" rings of the time for many. Mojo is so overrated these days, it comes and goes in streaks. Been fighting a sinus infection and the heat actually feels pretty good for a little while and then the deliriousness takes over and I come back inside. Kudos to you for getting out there and you are still finding some great stuff.

Thanks looter that means a lot coming from you [emoji1317]

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Smallfoot I just listen to that song and being from Louisiana I got my mojo back and I appreciate it. Even with my shoulder being iced down I’m heading back down to New Orleans tomorrow to hunt the fort!! Thanks for the pick me up [emoji1317]

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought it might help pick up your stride!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread