Feinstein Exploits Navy Yard Shooting to Renew Call to Disarm Mr. and Mrs. America

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Feinstein Exploits Navy Yard Shooting to Renew Call to Disarm Mr. and Mrs. America

Zeroes in on unconfirmed report shooter had an AR-15

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
September 16, 2013

California Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein has exploited another mass shooting to call for destroying the Second Amendment and disarming law-abiding Americans.

“When will enough be enough?” Feinstein said in a statement Monday evening following the Navy Yard shooting in Washington, D.C.

“Congress must stop shirking its responsibility and resume a thoughtful debate on gun violence in this country,” she said. “We must do more to stop this endless loss of life.”

“I mourn those killed today at the Navy Yard in Washington and send my thoughts and prayers to those families grieving the loss of loved ones,.”

She exploited unconfirmed reporters that the alleged shooter used a popular semi-automatic rifle Democrats and their gun-grabbing comrades have consistently demonized as an assault weapon.

“There are reports the killer was armed with an AR-15, a shotgun and a semiautomatic pistol when he stormed an American military installation in the nation’s capital and took at least 12 innocent lives,” Feinstein said.

“This is one more event to add to the litany of massacres that occur when a deranged person or grievance killer is able to obtain multiple weapons — including a military-style assault rifle — and kill many people in a short amount of time.”

She once again called on Congress to disarm the American people and dismember the Bill of Rights following a monumental failure earlier this year to push anti-gun legislation through the Senate.

In 1995, Feinstein lamented the failure of an earlier effort to take out the Second Amendment. “If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them,” she told 60 Minutes. “Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in, I would have done it. I could not do that. The votes weren’t here.”

This article was posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 at 8:43 pm

Tags: constitution, domestic news, gun rights

Related Articles

Is Navy Yard Shooting Related to al-Qaeda Call for Mass Shootings in America?
Breaking: US Navy Yard shooting: is it possible to learn the truth?
Continually Updated: 13 Dead In Mass Shooting at Navy Yard; Gunman Identified as Aaron Alexis
As Navy Yard Shooting Distracts, France Fuels Syria War Machine
Navy Yard Shooting: Right On Time, Gun Control Advocates Blame AR-15

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She's just another pompous dumba$$ that has no idea of what guns are assault weapons and which ones aren't. She's about as knowledgeable as Bloomberg is about automatic weapons.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
I wonder what took Feinstein so long. Mark my words - the president will figure out a way of doing the same thing. Such a shame...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379527715708.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379527715708.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 59

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From a different post same topic..

Dem are partially responsible for their deaths.

It was Bill Clinton that made the idiotic choice to make it a gun free zone, taking away their right to defend their selves and their fellow soldiers.

We trust our soldiers to put their lives on the line to defend this country, to fly jets with full armament, to work on and guide our most sophisticated ships fully armed, handle nuclear material and missiles, trust them with most sensitive secret info and yet we can't trust them with side arms, that is simply idiotic. !

All a gun free zone is a place where evil people are guaranteed to have free reign to do as they please. It is like passing a law outlawing all door locks and alarm systems .......

You may as well have a lighted billboard outside that says unarmed defenceless citizens here.......

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AR-15 was "taken" from the Navy base "after" he was inside. How would an assault weapons ban prevented This shooting? It wouldn't have.

mercury1

Bronze Member
Mar 9, 2012
New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The AR-15 was "taken" from the Navy base "after" he was inside. How would an assault weapons ban prevented This shooting? It wouldn't have.

It's not about preventing shootings. It's about exploiting shootings, to further their left wing, anti gun agenda.

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh oh......the crime was apparently committed using a Biden approved shotgun by a nutjob that was totally obsessed with violent video games. Is there a cry from the left to ban violent video games??

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Uh oh......the crime was apparently committed using a Biden approved shotgun by a nutjob that was totally obsessed with violent video games. Is there a cry from the left to ban violent video games??

How long would they had lasted if more were armed.....

When is the last time someone walked into a gun store and tried to kill everyone....?

OP
OP
Red James Cash
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
How long would they had lasted if more were armed.....

When is the last time someone walked into a gun store and tried to kill everyone....?

That takes common sense TH.Common sense is more rare in a politician than the truth,and you know how rare the truth is now a days from them.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Wonder what it would be like to be Feinsein's next door neighbor? Pay some gang to pretend to attack her house at 3 in the morning, then tape her cell conversation where she is screaming at you, "Bring Your Guns, PLEASE Bring Your Guns and SAVE ME". Ah, I can just hear it now. "I'm sorry, bring the AR's and the biggest clips you have, hurry, hurry. Save me, save my dog, I'll join the NRA, just, please hurry. I'm hiding in the wine cellar and am on my 3rd bottle. I called LAPD, but there was no answer. Oh, hurry before I run out of wine and get raped---ok, before I run out of wine"...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread