Felinepeachy any one know where she went

Johnnysan

Jan 3, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 5-ID / Garrett Ace 250
An age-old problem with females: they drive you nuts when they're around; you miss them when they're gone.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
I spoke to her last week on the phone, maybe it was a text... maybe it was the week before.

All is well with her and hers. :thumbsup:

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She posted in the pet forum a couple weeks ago. Great person. :icon_thumright:

F

Felinepeachy

OMG, you guys are so sweet! I'm sorry I went AWOL, but I have been pretty busy with the critters and other stuff. I recently took one of my cats in to the vet because he started snoring and it was getting to the point that it was keeping us up at night. The vet found a tumor in his sinus' and it is inoperable. It's a type of cancer called lymphosarcoma. The shocker was finding out that he only had about three months to live. :o Needless to say, I've been spoiling him rotten. I will put him down when I see he no longer is feeling well but for now he's still fat and happy. Hubbys mother had a stroke and he went to Kentucky for a couple of weeks. She's going to need long term care so it looks like we are going to be moving to Kentucky instead of South Carolina :-\ but at least it's still closer than California to most of you guys. He's made an appointment with the retirement board to crunch the numbers. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED!! I would like to get out of CA as soon as possible. I went detecting with CAgem yesterday and we are going again today. I found a few cool things which I will post tonight. It was a very nice surprise to see that I have been missed around here. I promise I'll do better at keeping in touch. I miss all of you too. :tongue3:

Attachments

• cats 065.jpg
    cats 065.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 325

21stTNCav

Apr 11, 2006
Tennessee/Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov / Fisher CZ-70 Pro/Fisher CZ 20
FP, your going to love KY, it is a great state full of history. COL is a lot less there than in Cal, so that should be a helpful. Be careful and I am hopeing for the best from the number crunchers. Sorry about your Beau's mom. I hope she does well. You know( This is the Physical Therapy Assist in me) true consolidation of results from strokes occours at 1 1/2 to 2 years post. Some really dramatic recovery can(I emphasize can) occour in that time, especially in the first 6 months post stroke.

F

Felinepeachy

Well I wish that were the case with his mom but unfortunately she has severe emphysema and is still on a breathing machine (over a month now) and she can't even think about physical therapy until she gets off it. Personally, I don't think that's going to happen. Originally she had gone in for abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery and had the stroke that night after surgery. She was in a coma for two weeks. It's her emphysema that's hindering any further recovery at this point.

Ark, I am planning on renting a big RV to drive my critters to Kentucky. I don't want to have to put them all in cages for such a long trip so if I use an RV they can all just lounge around on the bed and couch etc. If you see an RV driving by with cats glued to all the windows, you'll know that's us LOL :tongue3:

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She does a lot more than cat saving.

She is quite involved with a bunch of projects against the mal-practice of farm animals and animals kept for meat, etc. She is involved with getting new laws, etc. in that department.

Sometimes she gets quite busy with this sort of thing.

B

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
I just recently moved to KY,not sure where you are moving too,Im right in the middle pretty much. Im sure that you will learn to love it out here,everyone that I have met is very nice. My wife has wonderful family all over this state so if you get in a jam maybe we could help you out in some way. We are huge animal lovers,a vet lives at the next farm over,hes got a donkey,mule,several horses,cows,goats,sheep ducks,chickens and 2 great big white dogs that patrol the whole area at night and love coyotes,with a little bit of pepper. Most all of his animals have been rescued from abusive situations. He also does a booming veterinary business a couple of miles away. I was hesitant to move down here but the wife swore to me that everyone was so nice and I would love it and shes right.Dont be afraid to PM once you get settled in...Shoot

lafatlife

May 14, 2008
CT
FelinePeachy, I am sorry to hear about your cat. I know how hard that can be. I had to put my dog down after having him for 17 years. His body was just giving out on him.

As far as your Mother in Law goes, I wish you the best with that as well. Oh, and good luck on your trip. I hope it is a safe one and that none of the critters gets out on you when you stop along the way!!

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
mrs.oroblanco said:
She does a lot more than cat saving.

She is quite involved with a bunch of projects against the mal-practice of farm animals and animals kept for meat, etc. She is involved with getting new laws, etc. in that department.

Sometimes she gets quite busy with this sort of thing.

B

Proud of her. I have adapted 4 cats myself from certain death

OP
OP
M

metal mania

Jul 4, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice 2 hear from u again fp metal mania aka strike it rich

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread