Fenn Again

KGCnewbieseeker

Oct 29, 2005
FL
Hello All

I have been dabbling in this hunt for several years, never had a chance to put boots to the ground because I was never sure of where to start. Just a couple of thoughts really questions for those who have broken their brains thinking of each nuance of the poem....

He states he went in tired and then weak so those two trips in weren't easy for him.

He never mentioned anything about dragging a boat back and forth from his car only the treasure and the box.

do you think it really begins at the beginning or somewhere else?

when did he say people had been really close to the treasure ? if they emailed him who were they? where did they go?

he said he did the drop off in one afternoon, he was worried about rental car records being discovered. does that mean he flew in rented a sedan and flew home? he didn't have to pilot the plane he could have gone with a buddy who did know what he was doing.

Thanks for your thoughts.

geezerdb

Jan 18, 2013
NE Oregon
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab X-Terra 705, Mine Lab GPX 4500
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
With all the folks looking for it over the years, I suspect it has been found, and the finder has wisely kept his mouth shut. Why tell the IRS and local and state tax collectors who will be at your door to collect their share as soon as the news would get out. I wonder if we will ever know who has found/will find it. I sure would not blab about finding it, I would sell off the coins, nuggets and jewels one at a time, and keep a low profile.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread