Fenton for free...

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
Went out Saturday for a cheeseburger and saw a little sale going on in front of a storage facility. Might as well stop and look. I get out and walk around the back of the car and spot a quarter on the ground that has been run over thousands of times and is rough but still a quarter. I look through the meager offerings. Broke fishing poles and junk jewelry and the like. I pick this up and say "How much?" "25 cents" she says. I hand her the quarter that never made it into my pocket. Not a great score but, it is the only sale I hit and was just so easy. The piece is perfect condition and is an irridescent light blue Butterfly on Branch ring holder...

HH ALL!

Attachments

• 100_7632.JPG
    100_7632.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 112

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Fenton tag looks like maybe one from the 1970's, early 1980's - ??? - I think they use a silver sticker these days? Worth with out looking maybe $24.95 ++/- - ?? as a vintage piece?

OP
OP
frankendime

frankendime

Mar 8, 2012
Middle Tn
Primary Interest:
Other
The Fenton tag looks like maybe one from the 1970's, early 1980's - ??? - I think they use a silver sticker these days? Worth with out looking maybe $24.95 ++/- - ?? as a vintage piece?

Yes. Early 80's I believe...

tamaco

Oct 16, 2013
southwest
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter 2000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Free is definitely the right price. That's my FAVORITE price :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread