Few Nox finds

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get these out of a pounded site. A site I hunted probably hunted 20 times, an old house site, nightmare scenario to hunt. Just going in there with a 11" coil, a person might need to have their head examined. Lol
Anyway the little badge thingy, Ms, Ruth Huffines was one of 12 siblings, only herself and 1 sister and brother survive. Ms Huffines is 92 years old and is doing well according to her brother who loves done the road from me. I plan to communicate with her daughter and return this to who ever wants it be it her daughter or Ms Huffines (her maiden name) she is married.

The little ring says on the inside 14K GP. Looks like the plating is trying to peel off.

Then the buffalo nickel.
This family was a big one, and was dirt poor. Only site I have ever hunted period where I have found more nickels than dimes and quarters. Site has given up 2 war nickels previously.

avo0w0.jpg

Oh forgot to say. The badge thing was only giving a reading of 30 in this one little spot, detector like going bonkers. Here is what was in the hole with it. Badge does airtest with a 30 in the meter too.
2w3dteh.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds and story, thank you for sharing! :occasion14:

Giving recoveries back is a nice touch! :icon_thumleft:

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice digs, TN. Really cool to find something with a name on it -- of a person you know!

Steve

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread