Fiance just lost her engagement ring in NYC Blizzard. Trying to find a metal det

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Cap'n Crunch said:
MKEStyle said:
Thanks!

There's a 7 day wait in Wisconsin. We are on for Monday :hello2:

Ah, sort of like buying a firearm in Florida! They have a seven day waiting period too! ;D

Only difference is that if you change your mind you can get rid of the gun rather easily...only kidding. Who would want to get rid of their gun???

Congratulation on the marriage...I wish you many years of happiness. I've been married for a little over four years and she is the best thing that ever happen to me.

NJ

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MKEStyle said:

Small world story...I referred the service and it turns out I know the guy that found the ring. I could not remember his last name and on the site it is listed under a Nick but when he replied it was by Jack which is what I know him as. This is at least the third ring he has returned in the last two months...maybe more now. Apparently alot of people lose their rings in the snow. Jack is a super nice guy so you were in good hands.

NJ

Baja181

Apr 9, 2009
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a fantastic story! I even got a little teary eyed! Where's the popcorn?! Haha! Congrats on finding the ring. Blessed are moments like these. :happy1: :sunny:

Mrs Bloom

Nov 3, 2007
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Such a wonderful story! Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. Like you, my husband and I were together for 6 years before we got married. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary this past October ;D
Best wishes and may you both share a lifetime filled with happiness and love!

BARGuy

Jan 9, 2007
Out & About
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di Pro SL
Excellent story with all winners! My very best to you & your bride. My bride has been putting up with me for some 52+ years now & trust me, it just gets better! :headbang:

DR

OP
OP
M

MKEStyle

Greenie
Jan 27, 2011
Hi Everyone.. Just to let you know, my best friend hopped a plane from LA on Friday and yesterday at 1:30 we did the "I Do's". The cycle is complete :icon_thumleft:

Now its time to go metal detector shopping so I will be ready for the spring..

Ben

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
MKEStyle said:
Hi Everyone.. Just to let you know, my best friend hopped a plane from LA on Friday and yesterday at 1:30 we did the "I Do's". The cycle is complete :icon_thumleft:

Now its time to go metal detector shopping so I will be ready for the spring..

Ben

CONGRADULATIONS to the both of you! I wish you both a lifetime of peace, love and loads of endless happiness! You two are in for a lifetime of adventure! :icon_thumleft:

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulation's From Chug and Red! Our 16Th anniversary Is on Monday the 14Th , I picked the date so I would never forget it Chug!!! Take care of each other And get out there and Find some gold and Silver For the new bride!!! Chug!!!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great story with a happy ending and a happy beginning :icon_sunny:
Best wishes!

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ben keep us posted as to how things are going. Like everyone else already commented, what a heart warming story! I didn't catch what part of the country you live in but wherever it is, I'm sure there are Treasure Neter's that'd be happy to help you get started with metal detecting.

David in Tennessee

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
davidtn said:
...... I didn't catch what part of the country you live in but wherever it is, I'm sure there are Treasure Neter's that'd be happy to help you get started with metal detecting....

David in Tennessee

Wisconson. Where "That 70's Show" happened. For real man. :tongue3:

Just read this whole thread, what an amazing story. Very nice ring and a very pretty bride. Well done!!

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Kenosha Kid said:
CanadianTrout said:
Wisconson.

Wisconsin. Yep, I'm duly authorized to keep the sin in Wisconsin ... :tongue3:

btw, congrats to both of you ! :icon_sunny:

lol Sorry Kenosha! I'm north of the border and dont even know where Wisconsin is. I do know it gets dam cold there, like here. In fact I think Wisconsin may even be further north than I am. Gotta love southern Ontario.

brendon_huff

Apr 1, 2011
I'm glad the ring was found, this is how I found this forum, reading about it and surfed on in. It seems like a nice place with good people. I too live in Wisconsin..

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brendon_huff said:
I'm glad the ring was found, this is how I found this forum, reading about it and surfed on in. It seems like a nice place with good people. I too live in Wisconsin..

Welcome to TreasureNet Brendon. :icon_thumright:

This is one of many stories on here of detectorists helping out folks. Good people indeed! :hello2:

Starpilot

Mar 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

I'm new to TreasureNet and metal detecting ans was just surfing around the site and found this story. What a great heart warming experience - adventures sometimes start out...well...as an adventure and it's wonderful when they have sucha great ending! I think it would make a a good televison movie. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions