Field of broken dreams gave me 1st for 2017.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st point of the new year for me. Found plenty of broken and almost stuff. I was about to give up when I flipped this one. Its dark so I had to take a inside pic. On the broken stuff if you times it by 20 that would be how many times I bent over in the 6 hours it took to find my 2017 point. When the cover crop is done I should find some good ones in that field. Best of luck to everyone, rock

Attachments

• SDC12028.JPG
    SDC12028.JPG
    687.5 KB · Views: 127
  • SDC12036.JPG
    SDC12036.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 135
Upvote 0

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like your in a good spot rock... I bet you do good there

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my first for 2017.... So you got me beat so far

Attachments

• 1483660698192.jpg
    1483660698192.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 105

SCrocks

May 11, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice one Rock! Some real nice looking material. Looks like snow and cold for a while around here.

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find Rock and it is great to see you becoming a very good artifact hunter since you have expanded your hunting area and have become hard core at it, I can think back to when you didn't get to post very many finds:icon_thumright: Keep it up and I hope this year will be your best.

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking point neat material and other pieces are neat material also.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find Rock and it is great to see you becoming a very good artifact hunter since you have expanded your hunting area and have become hard core at it, I can think back to when you didn't get to post very many finds:icon_thumright: Keep it up and I hope this year will be your best.

Yep I remember all the rocks to. Now that I know what to look for I just dont post as often due to not finding as many whole ones that are worth posting. Im out there just not finding good ones. I enjoy just looking but finding a whole one makes it all worth while. Im hoping after the snow melts off to find a few more. They planted some white radishes in the fields I saw some deer had dug a few up and took a bite but left them. If I remember rite the white ones are very hot. I guess deer dont like hot.

dump_digger

Dec 22, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's prizm 950
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice! I like the broken ones too, probably because over half the points I've found are broken.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking point neat material and other pieces are neat material also.

Its a field with a natural spring head on it. I find artifacts all over the fields out there but the older ones in this section. Lots of different material out there I would guess lot of trading went on cause the larger creek is long and deep with empties into the river about 20 miles away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread