Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 505
ProFind 35
Minelab Equinox 800 (just sold)
Minelab Vanquish 540
ProFind 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got up this morning and drove an hour to Kellyco (my first visit). Well worth the trip. I have an Equinox 800 on order (and paid for) and am anxious to get it. I bought a new long handled scoop while there and am amazed by their treasure displays. Stevie Ray is a great salesman. I will go back and spend more time (and money) when the 800 comes in. After leaving there I drove about 7 miles to the next town and met up with a guy who sold me a cool X-Terra 505 with accessories. Will be hitting the beach tomorrow. It's been a great day.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Big Gold with your new machines! :headbang:

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep hearing the name Stevie Ray when people talk about Kellyco. He must have made quite an impression on more than a few people. They need more like him.

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suspect that going to kellyco or Garrett hq is a lot like going to canton or cooperstown, neither of them have I gotten to yet now I have two more places for the bucket list!

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,
Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep hearing the name Stevie Ray when people talk about Kellyco. He must have made quite an impression on more than a few people. They need more like him.

The good salesmen are nice it’s the GREAT salesmen that are never forgotten and their name shared for future sales with others.

E18B8A64-FC6D-4BA7-AC26-F41433FEE80A.jpeg

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When I was in the auto business I used to say, “ The car you saw today and you going to think about till tomorrow is the same car that somebody looked at yesterday and is going to buy it today”.

“Now sign here” :)

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I spent hours at Kellyco's last year, and I really, really enjoyed my time there. The displays are awesome! One legendary hunter had donated his 200,000 pennies found in a display. I also met the staff, and repair department, spent time with the people there - these are good people, I just can't say enough.

EAvila

Jan 17, 2018
Dallas, TX
Detector(s) used
XLT | DFX | Sea Hunter XL-500 | Excalibur II | CTX 3030 | Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suspect that going to kellyco or Garrett hq is a lot like going to canton or cooperstown, neither of them have I gotten to yet now I have two more places for the bucket list!
I was at the Garrett HQ yesterday and browsed the finds there while they took care of my old xl-500. Great people and they seem to enjoy visitors. They offered a tour but I didn’t have time.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I met Stevie Ray a few months ago. I called him Stevie and he corrected me. It’s Stevie Ray. It seems theres another Stevie working there so thats how he differentiates.

OP
OP
the_curmudgeon_fossicker
Jan 17, 2018
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 505
ProFind 35
Minelab Equinox 800 (just sold)
Minelab Vanquish 540
ProFind 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met Stevie Ray a few months ago. I called him Stevie and he corrected me. It’s Stevie Ray. It seems theres another Stevie working there so thats how he differentiates.

good to know.. am going back over there Monday and I hate getting names wrong..
thanks

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Never been there in person but have purchased a bunch from them. Guess I should drive over some time with some cash in hand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread