Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The soybeans are being harvested, soon the corn will be out too! Dug a 1830 LC today along with a "FINCK" button and real old clasp in great condition. I hope I'll have a lot of time to get out this fall before it freezes and turns all white on me. I've combed this field before and today not all the bean were out yet so here's hoping for a few more goodies yet to come. I eye-balled a little porcelain figurine, has number on the back, anyone have any idea about it?
29.jpg30.jpg31.jpg32.jpg34.jpg35.jpg36.jpg
Thanks for looking!

Upvote 8
Nice finds! I found a headless figurine that looks very similar to that one!

Nice field finds , hope they keep coming.

Not my field but this is a photo taken today in my area, I love it when they do this lol :)soybean harvesting.jpg

Love that coin.Congrats.HH.

Awesome LC and buckle. :thumbsup: Looking forward to hitting a field myself this week.
Congrats to you,
MM

Great finds and it sure is nice to see the harvesting going on around here

Hello Diggincoinz. Nice digs. I am jealous, you guys in the NE have a lot more history to dig than here in Central Florida. LMK if you need some help up there. Thanks for posting and HH. C9

Thanks guys! I have my eye on another new field, haven't seeked out permission yet but the corn is still in the way yet...

Great finds Diggincoinz. You got to be a little ahead of us here in Cayuga County. I'm still waiting for my favorite fields to be harvested. Like you said, gotta try to get out before that white stuffhits.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back