Fields of dreams

OP
OP
iowa trout

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
And the Mormons who really just wanted to be left alone crossed the great river of repercussion to find the promissed land of peace and harmony rejoice brothers and sisters its true a man can move mountains and how many wives do you have Trent ? LoL

OP
OP
iowa trout

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
And the master Chief of photography has boarded the dugout welcome big T .

Almostneverlost

Mar 10, 2011
iowa trout said:
And the Mormons who really just wanted to be left alone crossed the great river of repercussion to find the promissed land of peace and harmony rejoice brothers and sisters its true a man can move mountains and how many wives do you have Trent ? LoL

Can you have more than one? Would you really want too? :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
iowa trout

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
LoL a long time ago one may have been judged status by the # of wives he carried .Today I would only do so if I knew I could trade off for a pony or bass boat.

Matt G

Mar 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Artifact hunter Matt G reporting for duty SIR!

I was hoping we could find some sort of place like this thats already set up and just hide in plain sight..........sorta nice to be connected, but on the DL

OP
OP
iowa trout

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Only leaderless (some get queasy)Chiefs ,Scouts ,and Indians here Sir and every tribe needs a Material Medicine Man since your arrival we are now the greatest tribe ever and growing.

OP
OP
iowa trout

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Howdy Flake great to see ya ,I better quit commenting might be scareing folks welcome to camp for all travelers. :hello:

1point

Mar 13, 2011
Central Iowa
Here ya Wick. I too, forgot to introduce myself but hey, already posted and ready for the spring till/rains/floods and full pockets or in Lee's case - buckets! ;D

Matt G

Mar 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wick said:
Sorry, I forgot to report in.

This was a great idea.

I think our moto should be...."FOOT PRINTS SUCK!"

Unless you're me and then you feel super sheepish when you realize your footprints are stepping on people's toes..........

OP
OP
iowa trout

iowa trout

Dec 9, 2010
Re: Fields of dreams team

Recent smoke signals read a new tribe member is on the way "paleohunter" bringing Iowa goods welcome brother.

PaleoHunter

Nov 28, 2011
Heartland
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Trout- it was nice visiting with you today, thanks for the introduction, sounds like this is the "place to be" I look forward to reading through all the information on this site and getting to know many here. I have already noticed a few familiar names! Thanks Again-

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread