VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey tamrock!! Gorgeous morning!! Yea, Manning lives down the road from me!! Really nice guy!! Hopefully he will show up today!! Hope you're well!! Happy New Year!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love the colors in the sky with sunrise and sunset... gorgeous!

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Red in the morning, sailor take warning, red at night, sailors delight. How did it work out?

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red in the morning, sailor take warning, red at night, sailors delight. How did it work out?
It's all true, the Raiders who sail the seas did sink. How sad for them :(

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No sun here in East Tennessee
It looks like that here this morning, dang cold also. I'm hearing we may see some sup-zero temps over the next few days. The way it looked yesterday gave me the idea it was warming up and I was going to take a couple days out on biz in the mountains before the New Year Holiday, but I believe it be better to call that off until this weather gets better. I'd catch all kinds of heck if I got held up on getting home. New Years eve is my wife and I's anniversary and I got reservations at the Bonefish Grill for that night.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Christmas Eve and night, we got about 3 inches of snow. The forecast was for snow to continue through most of Tuesday; now they say about 20% chance today and tomorrow. The temp was 16 at 3 a.m. but is 25 now at 8:30. Tonight and tomorrow night is to be in the single digits. Oh well, I've go nothing to do but stay inside the warm house and enjoy coffee, hot cocoa, and maybe a little nip of something stronger later. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread