rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They actually have a signs and markings forum here at Tnet for that type of thing its not Indian related I know that. Put it in that section if you really think its something. Im not going to argue , bye

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We made every effort to educate you as to the errors in judgement you are making. As Rock, suggested, find the sub forum that deals with "signs". Your rock is nothing more then a rock, without any man made markings, but you may find a sympathetic ear at that sub forum. Just go to the main page, scroll, and you'll find it. You can PM one of the mods and ask to have the thread moved, or just recreate it there. There is also the option of actually learning why you are mistaken, but that has not worked up to this point. Good luck to you.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess if you believe in that sort of thing, then God made it. Because that was never altered by the hand of man. We have tried and tried to convince you these are natural but you obviously are not going to listen to people who have collected and handled artifacts almost their entire lives, 51 years for me to be precise. I hope you do take these to an artifact show so you can get answers first hand from people who actually know what they are talking about (not an Archy or backwoodsbob). Maybe then you will see you are wrong and we are correct.

OP
OP
S

Salvatore

Aug 21, 2016
Connecticut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clear photo

Will not continue this argument because thread been moved.The funny thing is you know you see it but you don't believe it unless you choose not to believe it but the truth to the matter is that it is a genuine artifact.No disrespect intended just my point of view.The #135 is very obvious in photo.

Attachments

• 20160831_203414.jpg
    20160831_203414.jpg
    965 KB · Views: 152

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I blew picture up 10 x, all I see is natural rock... thread has been moved to the Signs forum...

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The only thing to believe is there is no evidence that this rock has been altered by man. Just curious - you posted several rocks that you claim to be rock carvings - I assume you suspect you have made an amazing archeological discovery? If that many carvings have been discovered in one area that must mean something in your world - maybe you should report it. I am confident you would be mocked but that might be the only way for you to come back to reality. We are trying to help but you have made it obvious you do not want to listen. I am done chiming in. It is apparent you do not want to learn about artifacts and the history of the natives in your area. I would suggest you looking into an eye exam - that could be the problem as well. I am done.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will not continue this argument because thread been moved.The funny thing is you know you see it but you don't believe it unless you choose not to believe it but the truth to the matter is that it is a genuine artifact.No disrespect intended just my point of view.The #135 is very obvious in photo.

Yes, I see the same face you see. I also see the same markings you see. The difference is I am experienced enough and intelligent enough to know they are not made by man. But let's say you may be correct and that those markings were put there by man, they still weren't made by NA's. For one they had no working alphabet or numeric system so putting letters and the #135 on a rock would not be possible. You have a very vivid imagination so maybe you and ole backwoodsbob should together with your magnifying glasses and check out all of your F-A-Geees.

OP
OP
S

Salvatore

Aug 21, 2016
Connecticut
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was not 100% accurate when I said the numbers were135 at a quick glance but what I do know is my uneducated guess is some of them look like number but have read that the Phoenicians did invent are alphabet and they did use a numerical system very similar to are own in many forms.But what I'm trying to really say is that the things that looks like numbers have a resemblance to are system.The one that look like letters are similar too.Have seen the alphabet symbols on a few of these pieces.By clearing that up it makes it very possible that they were made by phoenicians with a early Hebrew sementic alphabet,after comparing symbols to there letters and number system with the ones that are carved on these This makes it very possible there Phoenician.in origin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread